Thank You For This Forum

You are most certainly welcome, Belgarathmth. Your expression of thanks is truly appreciated. I am sure that many others feel the way that you do; the fact that you took the time to post here in that regard, I am certain, means a lot to the staff here.

• Like! 1
23 hours ago, Delta! said:

Thank you @gogoblender, @Schot, @Knuckles@Hooyaah, @Flix,@Dragon Brother, @chattius, @wolfie2kX, and anyone else that has played big parts in the maintenance and upkeep of this wonderful little corner we all love to visit.

Cheers, I am having a glass of Simonsig Mr Borio's Shiraz on all of you. 

Thank you for the kind words Theuns! Have the rest of the bottle if you like. After all, Gogo is picking up the tab.

;)

Just came to say thanks too. I was from the console version, but rebought the pc version because I love the game. This forum has been in my mind for so many years. Everyone is so friendly here, I wish online is still available so I can play with all of you. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

7 hours ago, Artbox said:

Just came to say thanks too. I was from the console version, but rebought the pc version because I love the game. This forum has been in my mind for so many years. Everyone is so friendly here, I wish online is still available so I can play with all of you. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

It is always very nice to hear from members who find use in the forums here and who have taken the time to express their gratitude. Please know that your words are much appreciated and that you are welcome to participate in, and contribute to, the site as well if you find the need or compulsion. There are so many ways to express oneself here in all the varied fora, with word and forum games, videos, fan art, general discussions, build guides, and more. Your input is very welcome here and we hope to hear from you again.

On 9/14/2018 at 0:43 PM, gogoblender said:

lol... I guess that means I'll be getting a huge new credit card bill soon?

:drunkards:

:4rofl:

gogo

On 9/14/2018 at 1:54 PM, Hooyaah said:

Thank you for the kind words Theuns! Have the rest of the bottle if you like. After all, Gogo is picking up the tab.

;)

I bought 3 boxes a while ago... so no one will be getting any tabs, but thanx for the offer gogo...

• Like! 1
On 9/16/2018 at 10:43 AM, Delta! said:

I bought 3 boxes a while ago... so no one will be getting any tabs, but thanx for the offer gogo...

I'll save up then for some truffles ... we'll grate them on top of the poutine for brave new adventurers who make it through the rings and end up here at DarkMatters!

:dance:

gogo

On 9/15/2018 at 0:31 AM, Artbox said:

Thanks for making it over to us Artbox, love the words, you've made people happy 

:hugs:

gogo

On 9/15/2018 at 10:00 AM, Spock said:

Hmm, why did I join this forum? To easily get information and share findings.

Why do I stay? It seems like the logical thing to do. icon_vulcan.gif.dc18a7c1f683c9a00025e144b67ae4b0.gif

awwwwwwww

:drunkards::heart::drunkards:

...hope that case is enough

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I definitely agree.  This is the best and friendliest online community I've ever been in, and I'm so glad to be a part of DarkMatters.  Thanks for keeping the Sacred community alive and doing all the extraordinary work you've done!  It is appreciated by the entire community, and we would be lost in Ancaria without you :)

• Thanks! 1
20 hours ago, crowgrrrl said:

Want to add my thanks to you all as well. DM is such a treasure trove of information and has the kindest, most patient, helpful and friendliest bunch I have ever seen. 😃

An old noob like me feels right at home.

So thank you all with all my heart for being here all these years and working your hearts out for the love of the game. 

That's a great thank you! Here's a complimentary new drink cocktail ... we picked up the Recipe this last summer in Mexico during my brother's wedding...  mini beer!

Looks just like the real thing, but is very different and a sweet surprise... google up this delight and enjoy :drunkards:

https://cdn.liquor.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/16191638/mini-beer.jpg

:D

gogo

• Like! 1
19 hours ago, Excelsior said:

I definitely agree.  This is the best and friendliest online community I've ever been in, and I'm so glad to be a part of DarkMatters.  Thanks for keeping the Sacred community alive and doing all the extraordinary work you've done!  It is appreciated by the entire community, and we would be lost in Ancaria without you :)

If lost in Ancaria, head down to the local beer for friendly directions home and a sip of a MiniBeer!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

If lost in Ancaria, head down to the local beer for friendly directions home and a sip of a MiniBeer!

:)

gogo

Thank you for the kind offer, gogo, but I'm not quite of legal drinking age yet :P

I will gladly take a root or birch beer, though ;) 

2 hours ago, Excelsior said:

Thank you for the kind offer, gogo, but I'm not quite of legal drinking age yet :P

I will gladly take a root or birch beer, though ;) 

Birch beer...never even heard of that...but sounds very yummy... ! :drool: 

And...since yer not old enuff..it's soup and crackers for you sir!

:whip:

gogo

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Birch beer...never even heard of that...but sounds very yummy... ! :drool: 

And...since yer not old enuff..it's soup and crackers for you sir!

:whip:

gogo

You've never heard of birch beer?  Damn, you're missing out :o 

Still, thanks for the soup and crackers :yay: