Hello There, Temple Guardians!

Welcome to Dark Matters, I look forward to your TG Guide. I'm sure that it will be interesting and very useful. It's a bit more enjoyable to have a guide when playing a Temple Guardian for the first time because it is far too easy to make a build that is neither particularly effective nor survivable.

2 hours ago, stiefelolm said:

Hi There.

Just wanted to Introduce myself here. I am a veteran that has played Sacred 1 When it came out  at a friends Basement, and I was amazed by it. Later, I got my hands on a gold edition and on Sacred 2. What was realy nice.

For a while I had other stuff to do, but since I discovered the steam version with addon, and saw your awesome community-patch, I just had to get there and give it a try.

I loved the Temple Guardian, and so I will maybe make a guide for TG when I am finished with it.

So yea, Greetings to everyone,

Have fun,

And maybe we will see each other soon in coop.

What a great post... an introductory post after we'd been off line for a few days... our first post as coming back is a hello to all of us... Thank you for finding us and enjoying the community patch.  The members of the patch were residents here on site and can be found on sunny days when not busy working :cool: 

Temple guardian was not my specialty, but there are a good number of players here who've dabbled in his very unique mechanical chemistry, hopefully you'll meet up with some of them in this thread.

Once again thanks for making your way to our little corner of the Sacred Universe and joining us on board upon the road to Ancaria as friends...

Welcome to DarkMatters!!

:gogo:

gogo

Oh Well.. Nice replys... Yea, a TG can easiely get screwed up if you dont plan ahead, and know what you do, but thats ok. I Got my TG already in Gold and in CM Patch now, so my build seems to be working so far... See ya in the Guides Section!

On 2018-09-27 at 5:30 AM, Delta! said:

Welcome to DarkMatters. 

I have been a member now for 8years and have enjoyed all the posting and reading of things on here.

Check out the Dark Kitchen if you like food and join us for word games in the Related Word Game

Theuns every time I look at your food posts and then see how far you’ve come I’m always so delighted with your industrious effort ... I live revisiting your cooking 🥘 

💥

gogo

• Like! 1
18 hours ago, stiefelolm said:

Oh Well.. Nice replys... Yea, a TG can easiely get screwed up if you dont plan ahead, and know what you do, but thats ok. I Got my TG already in Gold and in CM Patch now, so my build seems to be working so far... See ya in the Guides Section!

Bravo and congratulations on this success... it’s funny how in the sacred manuals how some classes are detailed as being “advanced ?” Because of their not so front up mechanics... 

I don’t think I ever got a temple guardian to any of the higher levels.

I'm very happy to see you flourishing 

🌞

gogo