Unknowns to Dwarf

Spirt

Im playing dwarf which I intend to make for farming.I use the mortar grenade and flame thrower only to clear minions.But there it is that this skill Dwarven Steel I asume it is in use only for mele attacking but it says it reduces physical armor with 80% or smth on first level which great combo with Cannon Blast do they work together ?
I may post more question in the process of playing

So it is apperantly a weapon hit reduction.Does one know for how much time the target physical resistance is reduced.And the skill itslef is quite bizzare cause with every level in the CA the %phys resistance is reduced.Whats with that?

Edited by Spirt
  • Like! 1

Welcome to the forum. I would have thought dwarven steel would help the damage of cannon blast (being fire and physical damage). Haven't used a cannon blast build but I've used the vehemance build posted in the forums and I believe dwarven steel effects last about 60 to 90 seconds.

Wish the wiki had more info on dwarven steel.

• Thanks! 1
On 10/8/2018 at 0:38 PM, Spirt said:

So it is apperantly a weapon hit reduction.Does one know for how much time the target physical resistance is reduced.And the skill itslef is quite bizzare cause with every level in the CA the %phys resistance is reduced.Whats with that?

Hi, and welcome to DarkMatters, Spirt! I'm happy Augmint had a post for you, but I myself never really played the Dwarf when it was released in Underworld... (loved the Daemon though! :drool: )  I know there's some players here who were playing it a lot, I'll message a member to see if I can get more responses for you.

:)

gogo

On 10/7/2018 at 11:47 PM, Spirt said:

Im playing dwarf which I intend to make for farming.I use the mortar grenade and flame thrower only to clear minions.But there it is that this skill Dwarven Steel I asume it is in use only for mele attacking but it says it reduces physical armor with 80% or smth on first level which great combo with Cannon Blast do they work together ?
I may post more question in the process of playing

1. Dwarven Steel for Cannon Blast and Grenade works only against bosses.

2. Percentage numbers in Dwarven Steel description is how much percentage enemy's physical resistances will remain.

Thanks for feedback

So I dont have to hit the boss with weapon first in order to trigger the effect of the Dwarven Steel which has the common aura animation in RPGs?

Is lvlup endurance good on this hero I got around 40p in phisical regeneration and 30 in endurance but it gives only 4 resistance for level.There are 30 more points to level 100 should I plays them in phisical reg or endurance?
The crazy looking medusa things in underworld beat the FECAL MATTER! out of me at gold cause they stop CA regen

Edited by Spirt