Hi, I just joined today to the community. I always  come back to sacred underworld.  I really  enjoy playing with weird and/or uncomon builds, like dagger stare gladiator,  archer seraphim,  etc.  I'm sorry  if my english  isn't  perfect, my mother  language is the Spanish. 

• Like! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters Arkael.

I have only played a few minutes of Sacred 1, but I do love Sacred 2, have played a few hundred hours with different characters (I am sure there are members here with thousands of hours.)

Do not worry about Language. We are a very accepting Community.

Check out the Dark Kitchen, maybe you can post some great Spanish dishes... #wantthem

join us in the Related word game for some word play.

• Like! 1
20 hours ago, Arkael said:

Hi, I just joined today to the community. I always  come back to sacred underworld.  I really  enjoy playing with weird and/or uncomon builds, like dagger stare gladiator,  archer seraphim,  etc.  I'm sorry  if my english  isn't  perfect, my mother  language is the Spanish. 

Fantastic seeing you here on the boards, Arkael!  I remember well the dagger stare builds.  It was exciting seeing players online create glad builds that were traditionally melee do insane seeping damage from a distance.

Happy that you've found the game and our amazing community

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo