Multiplayer or singleplayer?

So I have been playing sacred 2 since the release on ps3 back in the day.

started playing sacred on pc a few months after I bought it on ps3, and im glad I did the switch to pc :D 

When I played on ps3 I did some multiplayer and that was fun, but since I started playing on pc I have only done singleplayer.

so im wondering what people here from Darkmatters usualy play, Sp or multi? lan or gameranger? 

would be fun to multi with someone from time to time.

Regads oni :cow:

12 hours ago, Onikage said:

So I have been playing sacred 2 since the release on ps3 back in the day.

started playing sacred on pc a few months after I bought it on ps3, and im glad I did the switch to pc :D 

When I played on ps3 I did some multiplayer and that was fun, but since I started playing on pc I have only done singleplayer.

so im wondering what people here from Darkmatters usualy play, Sp or multi? lan or gameranger? 

would be fun to multi with someone from time to time.

Regads oni :cow:

Hi Oni, I think it mostly SP for PC now as the officially supported servers from Acaron stopped being hosted a few years ago :cry:  That's where most of this early -day community is actually from, in fact, the Hard Core (HC) servers ...one death meant death...forevah! :oooo:

I think there's  a way to use tuungle to do multiplay? And for Console, I guess that will remain open for quite a while

:D

gogo

• Like! 1
9 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Hi Oni, I think it mostly SP for PC now as the officially supported servers from Acaron stopped being hosted a few years ago :cry:  That's where most of this early -day community is actually from, in fact, the Hard Core (HC) servers ...one death meant death...forevah! :oooo:

I think there's  a way to use tuungle to do multiplay? And for Console, I guess that will remain open for quite a while

:D

gogo

Well that sucks :wacko: my main activity is Sp anyway tho :dance2:

played a lot of HC in D2. but never on Sacred tho...get so devistated when my poor toon dies :D

Quote from a steam dude 

"Since the Multi-player servers for Sacred 2 closed down a few years ago the only way to play is through LAN, You can play over the internet with your friends over a virtual LAN,"

So thats something atleast :D

Edited by Onikage

Hey Oni,

I'm actually looking for someone to play multiplayer with, not hardcore though since I'm too inattentive sometimes. ;)

Would you also join a D2S modded game?

Edit: I successfully played via Hamachi a short while ago

Cheers

Edited by ameaeth
  • Like! 1
55 minutes ago, ameaeth said:

Hey Oni,

I'm actually looking for someone to play multiplayer with, not hardcore though since I'm too inattentive sometimes. ;)

Would you also join a D2S modded game?

Edit: I successfully played via Hamachi a short while ago

Cheers

Cool im in :D from time to time, I love me some Sp to ^^

I mostly play softcore anyway no worries. and il join d2s mod.

im on hollyday for a week or so. il hit you up when im back ;)

On 10/13/2018 at 7:08 PM, Gilberticus said:

Wasn't there an article on here somewhere about how to use tunngle for mp? I could have sworn I saw something like that, but didn't pay it much attention. 

I think I saw someone say that Tunngle had to shut down due to the recent EU data privacy law (GDPR).

• Like! 1

I looked it up, I've found a variety of articles stating that Tuungle  shut down back in April. However, I've seen two alternative programs, though: Hamachi and Evolve. I don't know anything about them, though.