Engame and difficulty in Sacred 2

Hello everyone! What about endgame in Sacred 2? I was already kill all bosses on niobium and it was pretty fast . What else can I do in Sacred 2? For example in Sacred 1 exist region bosses and overspawn, also for Sacred 1 exist few hard difficulty mods.

Is in Sacred 2 exist some endgame content? Or maybe some interesting difficulty mod?

I was already play with Survival Mod and it not make game a lot harder.
I saw on youtube Moony's Mod, but looks like it's outdated and not actual for CM-160 patch.
Also I found Challenge Mod (optional part of Enchaced Edition), but looks like it only for Enchanced Edition. I would prefer standart Combat Arts (at least currently).

So, any endgame or difficulty mods for Sacred 2? Maybe I skip something?

UPD: Also what about %lifeleech and damage mitigation? Looks like it's OP stuff. Maybe any mod makes cap for damage mitigation and do something with lifeleech (like leeching from current health instead max health)?

Edited by MetaL

Enhanced Edition has a version with the original combat arts.  It also rebalances LL% and Damage Mitigation from Toughness skill.  You can also install the Challenge Patch by itself, though it will be missing the boosts to elite and boss enemies that are in the base EE.

Here are the notable nerfs in EE:

LL % is only found on unique or better items. 

Regen per Hit is only found on rare or better items. 

Armor and Damage Mitigation granted by Toughness are now at 85% of the former values.

"Damage Mitgation: All +X%" equipment modifier decreased to approximately 75% of the former values. This does not affect single element Damage Mitigation or Damage Mitigation granted by Combat Arts.

Decreased values of "Block Chance" equipment modifiers unlocked by Shield Lore to approximately 75% of the former values.

This is because all of the above could be stacked to the point of making invincible characters.

Oh I was reading through the v2.1 changelog but those numbers are on the changelog for v2.0, oki doki.

Man I wish I had time to try EE... I was trying to rebalance it myself but I can't find the time to do proper testing. Maybe next year I can find some time to play again and go through EE or Diablo Mod. My house will kill me! :D

There are also some nerfs to uniques that had All Channel Damage Mitigation, for example Glacial Defender now only has Damage Mitigation: Ice, etc.  I made sure there was one shield per damage type that had good mitigation.

3 minutes ago, Flix said:

There are also some nerfs to uniques that had All Channel Damage Mitigation, for example Glacial Defender now only has Damage Mitigation: Ice, etc.  I made sure there was one shield per damage type that had good mitigation.

uniques with all channel damage mitigation..

I never thought of them positioned that way

What a list that would be/is !

:superman:

gogo