How do I change themes at DarkMatters?

Hmm, my screen has suddenly turned dark and is much harder to read. I am developing cataracts and need to use a light background with dark text to be able to read easily ... at least until I can get some retread eyeballs.

How do I change the style now? I used to know how, but cannot find the proper location with the new host.

40 minutes ago, Spock said:

Hmm, my screen has suddenly turned dark and is much harder to read. 

Hi Spock! it's now October and we're celebrating Halloween,  :pump:

hence we are using a Dark Skin to Celebrate Halloween :lol: :whip: :whip: 

How do I change the style now? I

At the bottom of the forum there is link you can press, it's called "Themes" ...press it and choose tween this skin or the default

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen... also please dont forget your haloween avatar, or it's more lashes from the blue guy ^^ :whip: 

:)

gogo

I understand that your site has switched to Halloween colors, but I'm still using my Mark 1, Mod 0 eyeballs and they've developed cataracts. That makes it harder for me to see anything, much less faint, tiny text on a dark background. :(

I am supposed to get some retread eyeballs next month, but, until then, will continue to have problems.

The first place I looked to change the theme/style was the bottom of the screen. Unfortunately, I could not find any link there or at the top that would allow me to change the theme used on my browser. I even looked under settings for my account ... still no luck.

[Added]

I used my mouse and highlighted the entire bottom of the screen and finally found the "Theme" link. It was hiding in the dark!

Edited by Spock
50 minutes ago, Spock said:

I understand that your site has switched to Halloween colors, but I'm still using my Mark 1, Mod 0 eyeballs and they've developed cataracts. That makes it harder for me to see anything, much less faint, tiny text on a dark background. :(

I am supposed to get some retread eyeballs next month, but, until then, will continue to have problems.

The first place I looked to change the theme/style was the bottom of the screen. Unfortunately, I could not find any link there or at the top that would allow me to change the theme used on my browser. I even looked under settings for my account ... still no luck.

[Added]

I used my mouse and highlighted the entire bottom of the screen and finally found the "Theme" link. It was hiding in the dark!

hi!

Please take a screen pic of the bottom of the page DarkMatters Index...this link here pls:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/

and I can see what you're seeing

:)

gogo

p.s. I've also split these questions into their own topic for changing of themes :superman:

Spock, at the very bottom of the page and in the middle (just above the purple font that reads: Designed by Sherri L. Doane at IBTheme.com) there is Black lettering that reads "Theme v." The v is a small arrow with a drop-down to select the default or Halloween theme. It may be hard to find because the word "Theme" is black and on a very dark background. 

8 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Spock, at the very bottom of the page and in the middle (just above the purple font that reads: Designed by Sherri L. Doane at IBTheme.com) there is Black lettering that reads "Theme v." The v is a small arrow with a drop-down to select the default or Halloween theme. It may be hard to find because the word "Theme" is black and on a very dark background. 

Thanks Hooyah!
:hugs:

gogo