Sign in to follow this  
chattius

Twins - the little differences

Our oldest daughter married recently and my wife was browsing her diary for nice stories for a photo book:

Our twins were 3 months old and our then 12 year old daughter drove them around. A woman looked in the buggy and said: 'Nice twins. How do you know who is who?' Our daughter said: 'That's hard. Normally my brother starts crying and then my sister joins in.'

My wife is a twin too, identical twins. The first weeks I had real problems to keep them apart. I used to throw a small ball or similar towards them and my nowadays wife would use her right hand to catch it, while her sister was left handed. Worked nice, till her sister trained using her right hand too. 

2 hours ago, chattius said:

Our oldest daughter married recently and my wife was browsing her diary for nice stories for a photo book:

Our twins were 3 months old and our then 12 year old daughter drove them around. A woman looked in the buggy and said: 'Nice twins. How do you know who is who?' Our daughter said: 'That's hard. Normally my brother starts crying and then my sister joins in.'

My wife is a twin too, identical twins. The first weeks I had real problems to keep them apart. I used to throw a small ball or similar towards them and my nowadays wife would use her right hand to catch it, while her sister was left handed. Worked nice, till her sister trained using her right hand too. 

Always had huge fights with my brother when I was a kid... and seemed to remember that If we were twins it would have been better :lol:   I'm so happy that you're twins have thrived and had indeed prospered! Will always remember your stories here about them during the years... remember the bik?

:D

gogo

Yes the stepped tandems. Still in perfect condition. The parents in law of my daughter have only a single child which was born when both were already in their forties. They retired from work with 65 and like the tandems. They bought one of these beasts too. But they ordered one with battery and engine and it will arrive hopefully early enough. Two adults, or adult and kid, or as a cargo bike, or ....

And that is why I said early enough, just four long weeks more and this will come in use again.

thule-chariot-cross-sport-2-fahrradanhae

• Like! 1
  • Appreciation 1