Attacks missing/not doing dmg to targets

Neemis

Hello,

I have been playing Sacred (all of them, except that crap 3) since my cousin introduced it to me and now I am having fun with a level 12 Vampiress. So my question is, regardless of the class, how can I make it so my attacks do damage when I melee hit the enemies? It's kind of frustrating to hit ~5 times (NOT miss) but not to do any damage (weapon or Attack CA).

I am following this guide for the record. I will go for Sword Lore since Aarnum's Sword set gives some nice bonuses. 

Oh and not topic-related:

I feel that Gust of Wind BM is powerful too. I tried that Ice Shards BM but it didn't make too much damage at the beginning, whilst Gust was pretty awesome.

Gust of Wind knock-backs and stuns, so you're not in immediate danger. I don't really care for poison damage over time that much.

Edited by Neemis
On 11/1/2018 at 8:37 AM, Neemis said:

Hello,

I have been playing Sacred (all of them, except that crap 3) since my cousin introduced it to me and now I am having fun with a level 12 Vampiress. So my question is, regardless of the class, how can I make it so my attacks do damage when I melee hit the enemies? It's kind of frustrating to hit ~5 times (NOT miss) but not to do any damage (weapon or Attack CA).

I am following this guide for the record. I will go for Sword Lore since Aarnum's Sword set gives some nice bonuses. 

Oh and not topic-related:

I feel that Gust of Wind BM is powerful too. I tried that Ice Shards BM but it didn't make too much damage at the beginning, whilst Gust was pretty awesome.

Gust of Wind knock-backs and stuns, so you're not in immediate danger. I don't really care for poison damage over time that much.

Hi Neemis and welcome to DarkMatters!

I actually saw your post go up before but was away for the weekend and didn’t get to this .. sorry! 

Ill post up what help I can offer when I get home tonight from work .. and there’s a few players from sacred underworld who are still active on these boards .. maybe they’ll have a chance to post as well before I get home 

cheers!

😊

gogo

"It's kind of frustrating to hit ~5 times (NOT miss) but not to do any damage (weapon or Attack CA)"

Little or none?

Anyways  fwiw Vamp in knight form does less damage than gladiator or Dwarf in melee and in vamp form does less damage in sunlight iirc.

For improve attack/chance to hit you can get it via

- a weapon skill - e.g sword weapons

- attack values on weapons (swap weapons and see what chance to hit % changes vs last opponent) 

- hard hit and other weapon combat arts have a built in increased attack value and damage value

- put points in strength

http://www.pctalk.info/Games/Sacred2/Wolfes.Lair/SacredUnderworld/Pages/GameBasics-Attributes.html

- use the blacksmith (put %attack/damage in spare sockets) or a rune (less regen penalty than if you eat one)

- Agility gives a attack bonus as well as defence

• Thanks! 1