About Sacred 2 Gold Maps.

kokoka

After each death, I lose magic strength and then start to increase the intelligence value and with it the value of strength again! Why is this really happening? I do not mind what I'm just interested in! If anyone could give me more information, I would really appreciate it! I'm High Elf at Level 113 and I'm in Chapter X and I'm on platinum difficulty level! In addition, would you like to see that the new maps that have been "received" in Sacred 2 Gold (one of which has strange "eye-eye" monsters) would not have access to the main story? I mean in addition to Chapter 10, I've seen these missions elsewhere! By the way, I use frost magic combined with energy storm and brilliant strength as an active enhancement! Also there is a frozen map where if I know a dragon as a boss I can not find a picture or information about the weak points of this monster! Thank you in advance! Best regards, kokoka!

Edited by kokoka
misspellings
  • 2 months later...

When I cast Glacial Thorns, fps significantly falls and there are terrific lags for 5-6 seconds. The game doesn't lag if I cast the ability once but if I do it more than once than fps falls to zero. Please, help me solve this problem)))))

• Like! 1

Hi Liberty and welcome to our community. We would like to assist and if I may ask, could you please provide more information about your computer? You may right click on "My Computer" and select the Properties tab. You should then see much of the information about your processor, memory, and etc. This info we may be able use to hopefully identify the issue(s) and suggest ways to enhance your gaming experience.

:happy:

• Thanks! 1

Good afternoon, Hooyaah! Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3110M CPU 2.40GHz; memory(RAM): 6,00 GB; graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 710M. It seems to me that we won't manage to solve the problem as I reinstalled the game and the lags during the cast of the ability disappeared by themselves))))

I'm glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Your Laptop should be able to play the game without an issue and you may be able to actually enjoy the game at higher graphics settings. I believe that the likely issue was the PhysX effect of glacial thorns. With the newest patch, CM 160 and addendum the PhysX issue should have been successfully addressed and no longer cause freezes and crashes because the effects were trimmed back a bit, taking out the elements that even caused crashed by high end computers. If you play on medium to high settings you may with to remove shadows as this one effect really taxes a processor and you probably will not miss the shadows anyway. Actually, because Ancaria is covered in such a fog it should, as would be natural, unlikely for clearly defined shadows to be cast due to the diffusion of light.

Please continue your exploration in Ancaria with godspeed and do let us know if you have any other questions, concerns, or comments.

:agreed:

Yeah, those specs should be more than enough to enjoy the full effects of the game. Though in all honesty the game can still be taxing in terms of some f the effects and textures.

Glad to hear you're ok now, enjoy the game!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys! I found a stick named Wand Of Arabis which gives an additional survival bonus of 20% or more and a stick level of 130! I put a magic bead in the stick (we are talking about Elf) I think these things are good, but does it affect the level of the pearl in the case? I'm on level 125, but I'm thinking about using the character editor up to level 130 to use the stick without attack speed deduction! I also have Stalworth Safeguard, which unfortunately is only 90, but it has fallen to me earlier (it gives about 14% bonus to the survival bonus) + the stick will be at 130 level and this is a total of 35%! I thought I'd share my experiences with you and if possible, your character would be uploaded to Darkmatters.org after the end of Niobium! If I upload the character, what post do I do? I mean topic. Elf, I think with ice magic many people have tried this character in this form, but regardless of when my deposit is uploaded, the administrators agree! Thanks in advance for your reply! Hi: Kokoka!

• Like! 1
9 hours ago, kokoka said:

Hello guys! I found a stick named Wand Of Arabis which gives an additional survival bonus of 20% or more and a stick level of 130! I put a magic bead in the stick (we are talking about Elf) I think these things are good, but does it affect the level of the pearl in the case? I'm on level 125, but I'm thinking about using the character editor up to level 130 to use the stick without attack speed deduction! I also have Stalworth Safeguard, which unfortunately is only 90, but it has fallen to me earlier (it gives about 14% bonus to the survival bonus) + the stick will be at 130 level and this is a total of 35%! I thought I'd share my experiences with you and if possible, your character would be uploaded to Darkmatters.org after the end of Niobium! If I upload the character, what post do I do? I mean topic. Elf, I think with ice magic many people have tried this character in this form, but regardless of when my deposit is uploaded, the administrators agree! Thanks in advance for your reply! Hi: Kokoka!

Uploads like that would be wonderfully awesome! They can be uploaded to the direct uploads section of the forum, and, I think it's set that when you make an upload it automatically makes a topic here in the Sacred 2 Downloads section... So if you create your upload and build all your content into the space where it says notes, it should link to the forum with its own thread.  If not, we can manually help you with this to link up

Thanks for love of this game and this character creation... 

Sacred to the Universe!

:)

gogo

• Thanks! 1