Sign in to follow this  
Severed

Sacred 1 Resolution

Hey everyone , I literally just joined to write this and didn't really bother to search the forum. I do apologize if this was already covered/ answered. Sacred 1 was my childhood game and I really wanna go back playing it .. but its not possible to play it on 1920×1080? Everytime I log the game and see these black bars cause my screen doesnt support the game's original resolution , I simply log off..  so my question is .. is there a solution or a patch idk. Thanks in advance. 

14 hours ago, Severed said:

Hey everyone , I literally just joined to write this and didn't really bother to search the forum. I do apologize if this was already covered/ answered. Sacred 1 was my childhood game and I really wanna go back playing it .. but its not possible to play it on 1920×1080? Everytime I log the game and see these black bars cause my screen doesnt support the game's original resolution , I simply log off..  so my question is .. is there a solution or a patch idk. Thanks in advance. 

Hi, and welcome to DarkMatters, Severed!

When Sacred was originally released there wasn't a lot of mods written for it :(  In the case of the resolution, I can see how for the times it wouldnt weather so well on a large screen.  I'm not sure if I've heard of a mod that can you what you want though... hopefully someone else where will have some thoughts as well

Happy you made it over here to the boards...

have fun!

:)

gogo

Would compatibility or windowed mode help? I played it on a 22in hd monitor but I know people have larger screens.