Niobium Showdown - Level 104 High Elf vs Level 131 Spider Queen Boss

Hooyaah

Throwing caution to the wind Anamelith the dauntless Mystic Stormite High Elf infiltrates the lair of Asmarael, the Spider Queen and initiates a duel to the death in this Niobium tier encounter.

Spoiler

One of the two participants does not endure for long.

I made this particular video because I wanted another go with a High Elf that was of a level significantly lower that that of Asmarael. I also didn't use Expulse Magic, partly in order to give her a fighting chance and also to see how fast I could take her down with Glacial Thorns. She has mad high hit-points, by the way. Now I realize the take down was made much easier since the Spider Queen's power was nerfed in the Community Patch 160. I am somewhat conflicted by that, as I like the fact that she's less formidable and will, therefore, slay fewer of the precious characters created by fellow members. That fact notwithstanding, I shall miss that exhilarating whoosh of adrenaline. :dntknw:

3 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

I made this particular video because I wanted another go with a High Elf that was of a level significantly lower that that of Asmarael. I also didn't use Expulse Magic, partly in order to give her a fighting chance and also to see how fast I could take her down with Glacial Thorns. She has mad high hit-points, by the way. Now I realize the take down was made much easier since the Spider Queen's power was nerfed in the Community Patch 160. I am somewhat conflicted by that, as I like the fact that she's less formidable and will, therefore, slay fewer of the precious characters created by fellow members. That fact notwithstanding, I shall miss that exhilarating whoosh of adrenaline. :dntknw:

I hear you regarding the tune-down.... Probably for the majority of folks, its a better balance? still though..its cool to think of the concept in the game that there could actually be monsters that are really really REALLY that tough and almost unkillable?

:D

gogo

30 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

I hear you regarding the tune-down.... Probably for the majority of folks, its a better balance? still though..its cool to think of the concept in the game that there could actually be monsters that are really really REALLY that tough and almost unkillable?

:D

gogo

Indeed, good sir Gogo! Forsooth, if a hero slays such a mighty boss, one with powers as of the gods, then verily, what name doth one have for that aforesaid champion?

• Haha 1