Happy Birthday and Congratulations Delta! Welcome to the DarkMatters Mod Team!

17 hours ago, Delta! said:

Thank you all. You are too kind Dear Sirs.

I did work on my Birthday, but I went to watch Mary Poppins Returns today with friends, had a delicious curry, and drank copious amounts of wine.:drunkards::drinks:

Over all a good day.

I will def ask if I am unsure about any of the Moderator duties. I have never had the honour of joining a moderator team before... although I have also not been active on many other forums... DarkMatters is just homey and welcoming.

I look forward to being on the team with all you fine Gentlemen (and Ladies).:smile:

And... dontcha also love the snazzy new group color and badge^^

ooh yah!

:dance:

gogo

• Like! 1

Once again, if I may, welcome to the team Theuns! I thought that you could use this link to the Mod Actions Bulletin Board. Fortunately we seldom have any problems here, as the community here at DarkMatters is a very polite and friendly realm. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that any infractions are dealt with immediately with the mandatory penalty of Death By Poutine? :twitch:

;)

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Once again, if I may, welcome to the team Theuns! I thought that you could use this link to the Mod Actions Bulletin Board. Fortunately we seldom have any problems here, as the community here at DarkMatters is a very polite and friendly realm. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that any infractions are dealt with immediately with the mandatory penalty of Death By Poutine? :twitch:

;)

Absolutely! Death by Poutine is the most feared punishment in all the nine realms... and in eight of those realms, its referred to  "as that which we cant name" 

:lol:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 2:26 AM, Hooyaah said:

;)

On 1/19/2019 at 8:00 PM, gogoblender said:

Absolutely! Death by Poutine is the most feared punishment in all the nine realms... and in eight of those realms, its referred to  "as that which we cant name" 

gogo

"That-which-we-shall-not-name"? in the food industry, or well in the culinary circles that I run in... those are additives and the E-chemicals. I will admit, not all of them are bad, some are really just a colourant, and has absolutely no other effect than to make food a brighter green/yellow/blue/red/white than you would normally be able to get. Even eating copious amounts won't have an effect on your body... 

Thank you all for the very warm welcome. I hope I can stand next to my brothers and sisters for many more years and make this community a great HAVEN!

• Haha 1
On 1/29/2019 at 5:54 PM, Delta! said:

"That-which-we-shall-not-name"? in the food industry, or well in the culinary circles that I run in... those are additives and the E-chemicals. I will admit, not all of them are bad, some are really just a colourant, and has absolutely no other effect than to make food a brighter green/yellow/blue/red/white than you would normally be able to get. Even eating copious amounts won't have an effect on your body... 

Thank you all for the very warm welcome. I hope I can stand next to my brothers and sisters for many more years and make this community a great HAVEN!

heh, I remember all those little mini bottles of color my mom would have in her cupboard... child hood delights...I even remember doing some magic tricks with them as well :D

Of course you're gonna be awesome, Theuns...  We expect at least another ten years of happiness forthcoming!

:dance:

gogo

On 2/3/2019 at 7:52 PM, Hooyaah said:

Blast! That reminds me of a recent Easter. I awoke and went to the kitchen and rubbing my sleepy eyes I poured myself a glass of orange juice. I snaked my way back to the refrigerator through the small crowd preparing Easter eggs for the hunt later and went to put the carafe back in its place. I returned and grabbed my my juice and drank it down. Well, I thought that I had until I heard giggles and noticed that the "juice" wasn't sweet. The nieces said, "uncle Steve, you just drank the orange Easter egg dye!" Well, it was an honest mistake and I immediately called my doctor friend on the phone and he told me, "don't worry, you will be okay, you just dyed a little inside."

Welcome, once again the the team, Theuns! Cheers! (Excuse me, this is my tequila sunrise, right?)

lol..! I've drank a few things mistakenly, but a bottle of dye.. should have taken a picture of your mouth after?

Your teeth could have gotten to be the color of carrots!

gogo