Dragons do not attack !!

Friends ... I have observed that in finding a dragon it simply does not attack.
The last thing that happened was the "Grinch the Frost Dragon" ...

Has anyone had the same situation and managed to solve it?

Gratitude

Edited by vagnerhammer

Is that issue specific to only the Grinch, or does it happen with other dragons as well. I haven't noticed this occurrence, but it could be that as soon as I see a dragon I kill it, before it begins its attack and with just a few casts of my High Elf's Glacial Thorns and it's usually dealt with.

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

Essa questão é específica apenas para o Grinch, ou acontece com outros dragões também? Eu não notei essa ocorrência, mas pode ser que, assim que eu vejo um dragão, eu o mate, antes que ele comece seu ataque e com apenas alguns elencos dos Espinhos Glaciais da minha Alta Elfa e geralmente é tratado.

It happened with three dragons.
It's the first time I'm doing final in Sacred 2.
All the bosses attack me normally except the dragons.
At the Grinch I stood in front of him waiting for the attack that did not occur. They just catch me but never attack.

Obrigado, Vagner, eu entendo. Eu acho que isso pode ser por causa de um erro em um dos arquivos de script ou poderia ser nos arquivos de feitiço de texto. Qual versão você está jogando e qual patch você usa agora?

(Thank you, Vagner, I understand. I think this might be because of an error in one of the script files or it could be in the text spell files. What version are you playing and what patch do you use now?)

• Thanks! 1
2 hours ago, Flix said:

I've had this bug in some previous versions of my mods, because I had assigned the dragons spells that had missing/incorrect animations.  I think/hope I squashed all such bugs.

Are you using any mods?

Yes...
I'm playing the "Sacred 2 - Gold Version" as CM patch0160 and the following mods:

Reduced Fog Mod (1st)
Enhanced Spells 2.1 (2nd) + Superspawn2.1 (3rd)

I backed up the save before facing the Grinch. Can you guide me how to correct for the test?

29 minutes ago, vagnerhammer said:

I do not even know what Sacred 2 was like without Enhanced Spells ...
He is very good!!!
I will avoid the dragons. But without the Enhanced Spells ... Never! lololol
I am not using the mod challenge ... I only use the superspawn without the mod challenge. To not level up too fast I do not use anything that increases experience points.
I just have a lot to thank you Hooyaah and Flix for the assistance and this beautiful community!
Gratitude

Você é muito bem-vindo; o pessoal aqui é abençoado para ser capaz de ajudar os membros a tirar o máximo partido do jogo. Todo mundo tem suas preferências particulares sobre como fazer o jogo seu próprio, o que mods para usar, e se ou não tirar proveito de downloads, construir conselhos, e tal. Obrigado por suas palavras amáveis senhor; é bom saber que você está apreciando o jogo e que você aprecia a Comunidade amigável aqui.

(You are very welcome; the staff here is blessed to be able help members get the most out of the game. Everyone has their particular preferences on how to make the game their own, what Mods to use, and whether or not to take advantage of downloads, build advice, and such. Thank you for your kind words sir; it is good to know that you are enjoying the game and that you appreciate the friendly community here.)

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, Flix said:

It's the main Enhanced Spells mod that's probably causing the issue.  I'll have to go through each spell assigned to the dragons in spells.txt and test.  I'll try to get to it this week.

I did some testing to determine if the bug really came up with the Enhanced Spells mod.

In the first test I did the following:

1 - I downloaded the CM patch to be sure I was using the most up to date patch.

2 - I uninstalled all the mods and the CM patch.

3 - I installed the versions that I downloaded today.

Result: The bug still persisted.

In the second test I did the following:

1 - Uninstalled Enhanced Spells mod

Result: The dragon (Grinch) attacked normally.

O procedimento que você seguiu prova que o mod feitiços Enhanced é a causa do problema. É apenas uma questão de tempo antes de Flix encontra uma resolução e atualiza-lo. Obrigado por relatar o problema, Vagnerhammer. Sim, Flix é um indivíduo excepcional que é conduzido para criar mods maravilhosos para manter Sacred 2 interessante, divertido, e tão agradável, mesmo por tantos anos. Eu e inúmeros outros o apreciamos.

(The procedure you followed proves that the Enhanced spells mod is the cause of the problem. It's only a matter of time before Flix finds a resolution and updates it. Thanks for reporting the problem, Vagnerhammer. Yes, Flix is an exceptional individual who is driven to create wonderful mods to keep Sacred 2 interesting, entertaining, and so enjoyable, even for so many years. I and countless others appreciate him.)

• Like! 1