Sacred Gold for $2 - Now at Humble Bundle! - Winter Sale ending Jan 24th!

We've been looking at getting this old classic up and going again lately and did some hunting around the net for the best price.  Steam has it on sale for 10 and Gog for 13 ( This is all CAD btw)... when at the last minute yesterday this cool website pops up across our vision with the game for only 2.67 CAD! I think 2.00 US? It's connected to Steam so there is that, and we're going to see what we can do about getting it connected to MP just to see what kind of fun we can have with builds again.  If anything this game's cheap price positions it like a mini game ...but one with big heart and loads of possibilities... here's the link for the purchase, Winter sale ending January 24th!

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/sacred-gold

And if you would like to see where the community is for MP of this game continue on to here: 

:)

gogo

Ahh Sacred Gold - such nostalgia. Sacred 2 was great for many reasons, but in my opinion it never quite recaptured the visceral, fast paced nature of the original, it just felt slow in comparison.

Are you trying to see if people are interested in grouping up again? I'd be keen I think, but as ever time zone differences make it difficult, especially since I'm now working and not a student with lots of free time like when Sacred 1 & 2 were at their peak.

8 hours ago, Dragon Brother said:

Ahh Sacred Gold - such nostalgia. Sacred 2 was great for many reasons, but in my opinion it never quite recaptured the visceral, fast paced nature of the original, it just felt slow in comparison.

Are you trying to see if people are interested in grouping up again? I'd be keen I think, but as ever time zone differences make it difficult, especially since I'm now working and not a student with lots of free time like when Sacred 1 & 2 were at their peak.

That's why we got so interested in this... and I glad yer synching in on the fastness!! Its just two bucks.. pick it up...if you can make the hours great, if not maybe on the odd time? There's so many builds from the old game that I really never got to play and I'm stoked! hELOOOOOOOOOOOO WE!  ranged destroyer!

we just say when were we were playing and just drop in...We used to drink beers sometimes... well that's not really in the game, but... still fun

:lol:

gogo

11 hours ago, gogoblender said:

That's why we got so interested in this... and I glad yer synching in on the fastness!! Its just two bucks.. pick it up...if you can make the hours great, if not maybe on the odd time? There's so many builds from the old game that I really never got to play and I'm stoked! hELOOOOOOOOOOOO WE!  ranged destroyer!

we just say when were we were playing and just drop in...We used to drink beers sometimes... well that's not really in the game, but... still fun

:lol:

gogo

Well, for $2.78 Australian I really couldn't say no could I... The game is downloading now!!

Now to work out the instructions from that thread you linked above...

19 hours ago, Dragon Brother said:

Well, for $2.78 Australian I really couldn't say no could I... The game is downloading now!!

Now to work out the instructions from that thread you linked above...

Awesome! I was really surprised that it was pretty smooth only a few bugs...but Schot's guide is pretty and maybe we can all hang out for an hour or a bit and run away from low level beasties

:4rofl:

gogo

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Awesome! I was really surprised that it was pretty smooth only a few bugs...but Schot's guide is pretty and maybe we can all hang out for an hour or a bit and run away from low level beasties

:4rofl:

gogo

So is the plan to use Hamachi per Schots thread or Radmin VPN per Azazin suggestion in the thread you linked?

Edit: Just managed to connect to Schots Hamachi server.

3 hours ago, Dragon Brother said:

So is the plan to use Hamachi per Schots thread or Radmin VPN per Azazin suggestion in the thread you linked?

Edit: Just managed to connect to Schots Hamachi server.

Radmin needs less addminning to set up, well see to test tonight...if so well do the radmin, if not hamachi, cuz weve tested it and it works well

woot

gogo

p;s.we'll post tonight in a bit and tell what the results are for the radmin

3 hours ago, Dragon Brother said:

Keep us posted :)

Schot's close to getting a solution we actually got on together on a server for a while...he's posting here:

gogo