Chuck Norris Facts Game

Knowing that all the hype about Chuck Norris is true, there are no "brags" regarding him, only outstanding and incredible facts about him. Post your facts here, one at a time, for who knows what would happen if more than one were posted at the same time.

Chuck Norris is so fast he can dash across the Universe and tap himself on the back.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Knowing that all the hype about Chuck Norris is true, there are no "brags" regarding him, only outstanding and incredible facts about him. Post your facts here, one at a time, for who knows what would happen if more than one were posted at the same time.

Chuck Norris is so fast he can dash across the Universe and tap himself on the back.

Chuck Norris doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear.

:)

gogo

When Chuck Norris was a boy he visited the California coast and grabbing the largest rock he could could find he tossed it as far as he could. It is now known as Ayers Rock.

hahahah, love this one... in fact I didnt know about this game till now...thanks for the post Hooyaah...

If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

Blam!

:mafia:

gogo

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

hahahah, love this one... in fact I didnt know about this game till now...thanks for the post Hooyaah...

If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

Blam!

:mafia:

gogo

I'm glad that you like the game and I thought it would be a bit of fun. My first two posts I made up myself and posted online at Chuck Norris Facts dot net.

When Chuck Norris does pushups he is actually staying in the same position and the Earth is moving down and back.

• Like! 1

Chuck Norris has never used a stunt double because neither man nor trick of cinematography can come close to matching his superhuman feats.

Chuck Norris has never been sick a day in his life because all germs, viruses, parasites, and pathogens of all types are afraid of his immune system which is just as tough as he is.

Chuck Norris once broke a mirror over the head of a black cat, whose path he had just crossed, while standing under a ladder on Friday the thirteenth. The next day he won the lottery.