A vial of Black Dye

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Yeee haw I found one yesterday!

I couldn't believe my luck!

lol, me and schot were playin a ten hour stretch of gw yesterday /blink and we picked up this dude for a mission.

HE was nice enuff and all, and Bing!

BLACK DYE!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

lol, I was dancing up and down in my chair so high after this find...I'd known how expensive this stuff was and immedietely after I shouted out that I picked it up, the member in our party said: I'll buy it for 5000 gp...just like that!

lol, I was so caught up in a feeling of euphoric glee that I said certainly...

And he kept asking me over and over at the end of the mission to trade him for the gold...but canny SChot...god bless him...we ported over to ascalon city and checked in at the dye traders....

MErchant was buying black dye for 8500 gold!

/shok

WOW!

For those of you who aren't up on dye...black dye is one of the most rarest and sought after things in the game...its all about loox huh :)

I sold the black dye, gave schot the dif of 3500 gold and we were off shopping.

I walked out of that gaming with a brand new cleaver and some extra lethal damage comin offa me weapons.

Ahhh...addiction....

GW...callin me back...

Great game...we're lookin to hook up with some more folks from here who are interested and once, when we have our gaming under our belts we'll open up the new section here.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

p.s. save up yer money gang...a guild hall costs 150000 gold!

Woot! Go Guild Hall! I'm savin me pennies!

What a score that was! Woo Hoo! Black dye. /yay Well one of the interesting things about guildwars is that when an enemy dies and drops an item the game randomly chooses to associate one player in a party to the item dropped. So in effect ONLY gogo could pick up the black dye. Very nice feature. Makes for a lot less complications.

lol, and that guy. What was his name again? Spoko? Haha, he was your new bestest forever friend once you had that black dye in your hands, lol. Oh yah. I was imediately suspicious, hehe. He probably would have auctioned it off for double what he was gonna pay you. That schneaple! Remember "schneaple" guys? hehe.

It was too funny. We finished the mission gogo Spoko and me were doing and once we arrived in town together Spoko was allllll over gogo. So imidiately I told gogo: "Quick! Let's get a quote on the price of that dye first!"

and gogo was like "But what about the guy?" lol. So being the evol person that I am told Spoko we'd be back, ummm. Later. :) No doubt Spoko knew what was up, haha. He obviosly knew very well the value of that dye and surely realized that we were about to find out soon enough. Needless to say he didn't ask again, hehe.

Grats on yer knew killah axe gogo! Bought with mucho moula! :P

P.s. I'm buying stuff for me and gogo in Factions so if anyone else is looking for cool stuff just give a hollar. :P

Unless you wnat to make you a Pvp character and go win the Hall Of Heroes, then you get celestial sigals as prizes

(wait 40 between posting? No way!! /shok )

/yay

~Doom

/sad Hope it works soon

GoGo, I was on wiki looking at Guild halls and found something interesting if you win the celestial sigil yourself in HoH it shows your guilds symbol on the flags in your guildhall otherwise it doesn't

thought you might liek to know :P

/yay

~Doom

Wow, much more affordable than we thought Tim. Thanx for all the info and yes! I definitely want to win a sigil as opposed to buying one so that our emblem will show. Guess I better start practicing PvP eh, haha. Tho I think I have a ways to go before I arrive at the HoH.

On a related note... Tada! We now have capes! :P Come on gogo! Find some more black dye. I needs a PvP sponsor! :)