Sacred 2 Downloads - Megalcarwen's Garments of Mutation - Retexture

Megalcarwen's Garments of Mutation - Retexture

View File

Regards,

I bring you a version of the Megalcarwen's Garments of Mutation set, with the slightly modified texture of the Special Set. As you can see in the images, the MG set, I have added the writings of the special set. For those who like me, it seems to us a "definitive set" aesthetically speaking.

Content of the file: std-special files

Installation:

Copy the mq folder to the path C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Deep Silver \ Sacred 2 Gold Edition \ pak

On 2/6/2019 at 1:23 PM, Lussbhel said:

Megalcarwen's Garments of Mutation - Retexture

View File

Regards,

I bring you a version of the Megalcarwen's Garments of Mutation set, with the slightly modified texture of the Special Set. As you can see in the images, the MG set, I have added the writings of the special set. For those who like me, it seems to us a "definitive set" aesthetically speaking.

Content of the file: std-special files

Bravo on this work, Lussbhel, I've seen a number of your projects going up, always love seeing where this game can take gamers' imaginations!

:)

gogo

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Bravo on this work, Lussbhel, I've seen a number of your projects going up, always love seeing where this game can take gamers' imaginations!

:)

gogo

Thanks, if only I could learn to model in 3d...  :viking: I would replace the rats with better enemies like the lizard statue from the E3 trailer or characters from sacred underworld to the fallen angel. And what is more interesting ... years ago I was thinking about learning 3D, maybe this is the beginning and later I can work on it. I'm a graphic designer among other things of audiovisual production, so it's quick to learn about these programs. Understand its structure and adapt them to my needs.

• Like! 1
8 hours ago, Lussbhel said:

Thanks, if only I could learn to model in 3d...  :viking: I would replace the rats with better enemies like the lizard statue from the E3 trailer or characters from sacred underworld to the fallen angel. And what is more interesting ... years ago I was thinking about learning 3D, maybe this is the beginning and later I can work on it. I'm a graphic designer among other things of audiovisual production, so it's quick to learn about these programs. Understand its structure and adapt them to my needs.

I've got a ton of models from Sacred 1 that have been adapted for use in Sacred 2.  If you want I could upload them and try to explain how to script them into the game.

I used them in my mod Diablo 2 Fallen to recreate several D2 enemies, but there's no reason why you couldn't add them to the game with their original Sacred names.

1 hour ago, Flix said:

I've got a ton of models from Sacred 1 that have been adapted for use in Sacred 2.  If you want I could upload them and try to explain how to script them into the game.

I used them in my mod Diablo 2 Fallen to recreate several D2 enemies, but there's no reason why you couldn't add them to the game with their original Sacred names.

Please! thank you Modimus