Teleporting via command line

Hey guys

There's a Steam user that's playing with CM 1.60 and so after changing difficulty he teleported right into the expansion area without activating any portal or monolith in the main land. So he's basically stuck there...

Is there any command line that allows you to teleport via the console so he can get out of there?

If it is not possible to return via F8 because he's already activated the resurrection monolith in that region, then he may need to go into Multiplayer and teleport from there through one of the portals inside the cave. From there he can activate another portal in the High Elf region or elsewhere. When he returns to Single Player mode the portal should have remained activated. I don't know of a command prompt that would be helpful.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:32 AM, Hooyaah said:

If it is not possible to return via F8 because he's already activated the resurrection monolith in that region, then he may need to go into Multiplayer and teleport from there through one of the portals inside the cave. From there he can activate another portal in the High Elf region or elsewhere. When he returns to Single Player mode the portal should have remained activated. I don't know of a command prompt that would be helpful.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:42 AM, Androdion said:

That could solve the trick, I'll let him know. Thanks mate!

5 hours ago, Androdion said:

It worked, he's safe now.

yee haw, nice work guys!!

:)

gogo

• 2 years later...
On 2/12/2019 at 7:11 PM, Hooyaah said:

Thanks for the update! It's always nice to know when I am able to be of assistance.

You have been of assistance again, thank you!

Thought Id check out that area right after getting to gold, ran around forever trying to get off it! Haha.