Anyone Playing Overwatch for PC

And there we go...the latest addiction, and just too many hours on this shooter... :cry:  I never thought I'd fall for something like this but it's a lot of fun, quick and its an easy in, easy out proposition in terms of commitment. 

So far, me, Schot, my cousin and my nephew play, but there's room for up to 6 per team, and its always fun to play with friends :bounce:

If anyone here is already playing we're on the America servers but I think we can always change to whoever has lowest ping? We bought the game on sale so it was cheap.. like 20 CAD and a huge bargain.. my in game name is gogoblender and Schot is.. Schot... hook up here on this topic or in game pls to play with us

:superman:

gogo

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Timotheus said:

Tried adding you gogo but I'm not sure it worked :dntknw: my battletag is Timotheus#2217 I think? 

Hi Timo!

aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... lol comp's graphics card fried a few weeks ago,,,, my big computer is down until I replace it... tried playing overwatch in my lap top... we all know how that turned out :lol:

I'm looking for a replacement and will post when im back in the power gaming business...dang... we were so into hours of OverWatch when we got it a few months back... simple, deep and runs so well with people!

:)

gogo

• 2 months later...