Warhammer: Chaosbane

I'm not promoting this one, I have a question. My friend keeps "blah blah blah Chaosbane blah blah". So, I looked at it, and saw that so little is known about it at this point. We don’t know what type of end-game there will be, how good the loot system will be, or how customizable the classes will be in terms of appearance and more importantly distinct builds. We don't know squat, we haven't even seen all of the classes. And yet, on the Steam page, it has some type of award for something blah blah dungeon crawler of 2018. My question is how can a game that's not even on the market have awards already? Is that how that industry works? Because if so, I darn well better rethink about those awards before I buy games in the future. Personally, I think I'm done with rpgs, arpgs, and dungeon crawlers, I like to build and am patiently waiting to get my hands on Evospace. But dang, to win awards before even published/released.... seems odd. 

From the looks of it, it was an E3 award. E3 being a games expo for unreleased games which essentially means that it was judged the best dungeon crawler exhibited at E3 in 2018 I.e. best dungeon crawler being shown off pre-release. 

19 hours ago, Augmint said:

There's a release date - June.

Looks good, but only 4 classes. I imagine most people will be waiting on other games in development.

I know there's a big company behind this...is this going to be like an arpg... same sacred, diablo feel?

:)

gogo

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

I know there's a big company behind this...is this going to be like an arpg... same sacred, diablo feel?

gogo

Couldn't say tbh. I've only watched a few videos about the game on the channel I've followed for Last Epoch news. Here's some more footage if you are interested.

One of the videos did mention their being only 70 different monster types so make of that what you will.

16 hours ago, Augmint said:

Couldn't say tbh. I've only watched a few videos about the game on the channel I've followed for Last Epoch news. Here's some more footage if you are interested.

One of the videos did mention their being only 70 different monster types so make of that what you will.

The video for Elontir was great fun... pretty engaging mechanics, love how the battle's being fought along a war front

gogo