https://store.steampowered.com/app/1013540/Evospace/

I sprang on this the moment it came out. Not bad, especially for the money I spent. I love to build; I'm the type that... well, while on the forum today, I saw an ad for a hotel named ME Cabo. I visited the site, and got excited, because I darn well bet I could build that in a game. Evospace isn't bad, but it's only been on Steam, in EA status, for a few days, so there's not a tremendous amount of content yet. As far as building games in general, I'm getting frustrated, because I have a crap-ton of them, and while all of them have a different aspect that I'm looking for, none of them have ALL that I'm looking for. So, I think I'm done until someone creates what I'm looking for. I don't know if there's too little demand for it, or technology isn't progressed to this point yet, but I have a feeling I'm going to be waiting for a long time. 

I love Fallout 4; I love questing, foraging, and the fact that I can have settlers running around doing stuff. But I want to build log by log/brick by brick, like in Minecraft  /Rising World/ Alchemist Awakening and have a few pools. I also want to terraform, which I know is a pain in the butt with NPC navmeshing and whatnot. I also want to grind to improve crafting ability, like in Wurm. Finally, I want to build vehicles from scratch, like in Empyrion. I know that I'm potentially asking for the sun here, but I'm hoping technology advances enough for it to happen, and demand for such a game to be high enough for a developer to consider it. I've been looking for that for 30 years; that's the end-all, be-all game for me. 

Edited by Gilberticus