Jump to content

Mare

Hi there, Sacred fans!

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, Sacred fans!

I've already started to post topics but I've forgotten to introduct myself!

First, I have to say that I'm not a RPG player. Sacred 1 is the only RPG I played, but it's one of my favourite games ever! Now I'm playing it again after a lot of time and I hope to  find and give help here.  I'm Italian, as you can see by the flag near my name and  by the terrible grammar...                   That's all I had to say. Now you know that I am here.

 

PS: How can I contribute to Sacredwiki? It seems I have to ask here.

  See (see?!) you soon!

 

Edited by Mare
  • Like! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Welcome to our fora, Mare. Wiki contributor? That's a prestigious honor bestowed by an Administrator. What contribution to the wiki are you currently considering?

  • Thanks! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 hour ago, Mare said:

Hi everyone, Sacred fans!

I've already started to post topics but I've forgotten to introduct myself!

First, I have to say that I'm not a RPG player. Sacred 1 is the only RPG I played, but it's one of my favourite games ever! Now I'm playing it again after a lot of time and I hope to  find and give help here.  I'm Italian, as you can see by the flag near my name and  by the terrible grammar...                   That's all I had to say. Now you know that I am here.

 

PS: How can I contribute to Sacredwiki? It seems I have to ask here.

  See (see?!) you soon!

 

Hello Mare, and welcome to DarkMatters!!

As Hooyaah posts, we'd love to have you on board as a contributor... lots of members have helped out, and we're always eager to meet more.  Is there a specific section of the Wiki that you're interested in adding to?

if so, please just pose us some info and I can add you to the Wiki Dbase after so that you can make edits

I'm so thrilled to meet you, it's a small community we have but one that's been ever alive since Sacred's early years.  Hoping that you have some fun on the boards and with our members and Wiki

welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

 

gogo

  • Appreciation 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 2/25/2019 at 12:04 AM, Hooyaah said:

Welcome to our fora, Mare. Wiki contributor? That's a prestigious honor bestowed by an Administrator. What contribution to the wiki are you currently considering?

 

On 2/25/2019 at 12:49 AM, gogoblender said:

Hello Mare, and welcome to DarkMatters!!

As Hooyaah posts, we'd love to have you on board as a contributor... lots of members have helped out, and we're always eager to meet more.  Is there a specific section of the Wiki that you're interested in adding to?

if so, please just pose us some info and I can add you to the Wiki Dbase after so that you can make edits

I'm so thrilled to meet you, it's a small community we have but one that's been ever alive since Sacred's early years.  Hoping that you have some fun on the boards and with our members and Wiki

welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

 

gogo

Well, would like to contribute in the part related to Sacred Underworld (I have never played the 2nd), where many quests lack details, as for the set items are only the statistics of a certain level, you could add many transcriptions of scrolls etc.  Thanks!

Edited by Mare
I'd would like ---> I would like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
15 minutes ago, Mare said:

 

Well, I'd would like to contribute in the part related to Sacred Underworld (I have never played the 2nd), where many quests lack details, as for the set items are only the statistics of a certain level, you could add many transcriptions of scrolls etc.  Thanks!

Love your enthusiasm!

I've sent you a pm with some details and info on login

Cheers!

:)

 

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Thanks! The password doesn't work, but thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Welcome to DarkMatters Mare. 

I hope you will have many years of Happy Posting and friendships!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I hope that too! Thanks. 

 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Thanks a lot, Dragon Brother!  :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

This evening, I just started to edit some quests in the Underworld section of Sacredwiki. I hope this will be the beginning of a lot of others edits! 

:thumbsupsmiley:

  • Thanks! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Nice off to a good start I see! Love the enthusiasm. Enjoy your time here Mare, and welcome!

  • Like! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 hour ago, Timotheus said:

Nice off to a good start I see! Love the enthusiasm. Enjoy your time here Mare, and welcome!

Thanks a lot !!! :blush:

  • Like! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I'm going to format my computer, so I'll be away for a while ...

 See you soon!

 

:bye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I'm back....  

I've been away for about two months, and the motivation is as follows. Maybe some of you won't believe it, but it doesn't matter. and very simple: there was a crazy storm (like a horror movie) that struck a pole, breaking the wires and everything. to make matters worse, that pole only brought energy to my house, so the telephone company only noticed it after a long time, and they wanted to repair the faults involving more users first, but now ... I'm back.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
37 minutes ago, Mare said:

I'm back....  

I've been away for about two months, and the motivation is as follows. Maybe some of you won't believe it, but it doesn't matter. and very simple: there was a crazy storm (like a horror movie) that struck a pole, breaking the wires and everything. to make matters worse, that pole only brought energy to my house, so the telephone company only noticed it after a long time, and they wanted to repair the faults involving more users first, but now ... I'm back.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Mare... I was just thinking about you this morning!!! So awesome yer back... you're right... out of a sci fi movie...like Back to the Future:)!! 

Happy you're back home friend, !

:)

 

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
23 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Mare... I was just thinking about you this morning!!! So awesome yer back... you're right... out of a sci fi movie...like Back to the Future:)!! 

Happy you're back home friend, !

:)

 

gogo

Obviously, I used this time to play Sacred I and II....  :cool:

Edited by Mare
  • Like! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Welcome back Mare.

:hugs::drinks:

  • Like! 1
  • Thanks! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now