dwarf animation swap

Hi guys, straight to the point: I'd like to swap two of the dwarf's animations with each other, because I think they are unintentionally swapped in game. I think heavy blow and vehemence animations should be swapped, there's no point in the sweeping animation to go with heavy blow and the overhead animation with vehemence, it's just bad. Is there a way to do this? Any help on this would be great!

I didn't have any idea about that, but I checked these animations with the dwarf, and you're in reason. Unfortunately, I'm not the right person to ask. You have to wait for a more erudite member. 

:lol: 

Hey, thanks for the quick answer, nice to see people are still playing this great game! I can wait a bit longer, maybe till lunchtime :yawn: But by then I definitely need them swapped! No more overhead Vehemence!

27 minutes ago, Sethi22 said:

nice to see people are still playing this great game! I can wait a bit longer, maybe till lunchtime

The same to you! I'm still loving this game! Luckily, it's lunchtime for me too, we have the same time zone!

Edited by Mare