JoyFreak here!

Hello,

So here is a little about me.. I run my own gaming discussion board. I ran into this by word of mouth and liked the look and feel of it so decided to register and be part of it. I am currently in my final year studying at university. I have interests in gaming, computing and developing. If you would like to know more please feel free to ask!

Many thanks!

• Like! 1

Welcome, JoyFreak. I am curious and wish to ask what specific aspects of the game you are attracted by. Also, might I suggest that you investigate some of the character build advice and certain modifications, including the seemingly endless amending possibilities of the camera settings which allow for customization which may augment and enhance ones gaming experience. Cheers!

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

Hello,

So here is a little about me.. I run my own gaming discussion board. I ran into this by word of mouth and liked the look and feel of it so decided to register and be part of it. I am currently in my final year studying at university. I have interests in gaming, computing and developing. If you would like to know more please feel free to ask!

Many thanks!

Happy you made it over to us JoyFreak, and especially happy to hear about you running your own gaming boards.  Is there a particular game you love playing or a favorite?  Sacred's close to Diablo ARPG's in style, and mechanics and the modding of it have kept it busy with a community over these past few years. Hoping you have as much fun as we have with it and enjoy your time here with us...

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Welcome to DarkMatters! 

If you like forum games, then join us in The Related word game, Related Song game.

If you are a food enthusiast, check out our Dark Kitchen, and post or get some recipes.

Hope you have as many happy years on here as I have had