Possible Bug: Epic Office Quest (CM 1.60 Installed, Sacred2 Gold Steam Version)

thejynxed

I am sort of stuck on this, looking for Dag Winderlich, which according to SacredWiki should be standing by the wagon near the vendor that is close to Twitty Tister (south of East Turbak) but he is not there and the map pointer directs me to enter Giganthropod's area, and of course he is not in there either. On the world map, his quest marker appears between the bar and Gigan's claw. In fact, he isn't there with or without the CM Patch 1.60 applied (sitting there on more than one toon). Oh which rock did you decide to hide under, Dag. 

big_0000.jpg

Yeah, that one is a pain to find. But to put it quite simply you're looking for it in the wrong place since he's located in a cave in the Jungle region. From the first portal/monolith in the Jungle region follow the main trail and head West when it divides. You should find a cave entrance at the end of that road that's located in the mountains, South of the area where you're looking for it.

That one also cracked my brain a couple of times.

10 hours ago, Androdion said:

Yeah, that one is a pain to find. But to put it quite simply you're looking for it in the wrong place since he's located in a cave in the Jungle region. From the first portal/monolith in the Jungle region follow the main trail and head West when it divides. You should find a cave entrance at the end of that road that's located in the mountains, South of the area where you're looking for it.

That one also cracked my brain a couple of times.

Thank you, because this is the place where the Wiki says he is (even matching the wagon and grass), but if I go to where the quest marker points in game, I can see his pointer off in the "black area" on the minimap. His coordinates are definitely set to be in a cave area of some type.

Yeah, the cursor goes wild with that specific NPC. I had a lot of trouble getting to him the first time doing that quest after a long time, and even after that I was like "where is he?!" to myself when I had to do it again! It's a though one to find indeed.

• Like! 1