I have no idea how to get the CM added items

So I've looked at the sacred wiki but most, if not all CM items don't have the way to obtain them. The item I'm looking for is the horns of the forest god. If there is something that tells me where to farm then I would love to know.

Thanks for reading

Yeah, but legendaries only drop on later difficulty levels (it's better to try to farm them in Niobium) and only from specific enemies like bosses. They're also very rare so it's not like that bow is going to drop right away (or ever). Legendaries in this game are very hard to find.

10 hours ago, Androdion said:

Yeah, but legendaries only drop on later difficulty levels (it's better to try to farm them in Niobium) and only from specific enemies like bosses. They're also very rare so it's not like that bow is going to drop right away (or ever). Legendaries in this game are very hard to find.

Not entirely true, they can drop from lesser creatures at lower difficulties it's just that the chance is very low.

However, even at higher difficulties doing repeated nameless guardian runs still netted a very low frequency of legendary drops.

Better off farming dragons on Niobi than Nameless, they drop more items on death from what I've noticed. Swamp Dragon and T-Energy Dragon is an easy farm. That being said, I was getting a few just from farming Champ class enemies in the Dryad area and in Crystal Planes.

Granted, the chance exists. But "very low" in this matter equates to "almost never", since like you said even with repeated Nameless Guardian runs the chance is very slim. And that right there is probably where you can get the best loot probability in the whole game so...

I know that "almost never drops" is different from being impossible to drop, but by experience the practical difference is actually negligible.

There is a method by which any item may be "forced" to drop as a reward for the completion of any specific quest. I was pondering making a mod that would accomplish such a thing, yet it would be very time consuming. For example, when completing the quest Playing With Bears the reward could be a Sacred Relic of Frost instead of a regular relic of Frost. If such improved quests rewards were offered throughout the game one could build up quite a nice inventory, indeed.

3 hours ago, thejynxed said:

Better off farming dragons on Niobi than Nameless, they drop more items on death from what I've noticed. Swamp Dragon and T-Energy Dragon is an easy farm. That being said, I was getting a few just from farming Champ class enemies in the Dryad area and in Crystal Planes.

The benefit to farming the guardians is 5 bosses (4 guardians plus egg) in the one area without having to travel to multiple portals. Much easier for those of us online at the time to maximise the number of boss kills in a given time frame which seemed to make the biggest difference with regards to actually getting a legendary to drop.

3 hours ago, Androdion said:

Granted, the chance exists. But "very low" in this matter equates to "almost never", since like you said even with repeated Nameless Guardian runs the chance is very slim. And that right there is probably where you can get the best loot probability in the whole game so...

I know that "almost never drops" is different from being impossible to drop, but by experience the practical difference is actually negligible.

I have a maths / engineering background so sometimes can't help being pedantic over numbers ;) So yes, I agree with you in spirit, if not in detail. Although I should note the first legendary I ever dropped was in silver off a random mob in the swamps somewhere.

Elites do have a good drop chance, and the swamp is ridden with them so the more the merrier I guess?! :D I think we all managed to snag a legendary here and there, but to be honest trying to find a specific one like the OP was asking is a herculean task. It's actually one of the things that I dislike about the game, the fact that you can run it up and down and never find an immensity of loot from the available pool.

Well, time to get back to Telkine farming now (sorry, it's the TQ:AE fever again...argh...). :whistle:

18 hours ago, Androdion said:

trying to find a specific one like the OP was asking is a herculean task. 

Yep, I never did manage to find a Kal'Durs legacy, despite a decent amount of effort.

On the flip side though, I'd say none of the legendaries were game changing items that would make a break a build (except maybe Kal'Durs...but you could find ways to achieve the same effect).

12 hours ago, Dragon Brother said:

Yep, I never did manage to find a Kal'Durs legacy, despite a decent amount of effort.

On the flip side though, I'd say none of the legendaries were game changing items that would make a break a build (except maybe Kal'Durs...but you could find ways to achieve the same effect).

thats a very sick, dramatic effect using that weap... its literally a blender on roids chopping things apart... never got one either

:(

gogo

And here I have a few Kal'Durs in my bank but can't seem to find the pieces for all of my Seraphim sets (I also have a few each of things like Magisil). Still missing two pieces each of the Infinite Revenge and Sofia's Benevolence sets and I've been grinding and grinding.... (have all other Seraph sets completed but those two).

As for having to portal around a bit, I don't mind doing that because it gives me a chance to farm all of the Champs on the way to the Dragons. Between my Dryad and my Seraph mowing down large groups is a cakewalk. I don't do the same on the more single-target focused classes and I haven't cared for the High Elf so far either.