HELP! Sacred 2 LAN setup help needed !

I am trying to setup a server for LAN play at Sacred 2 but I cannot seem to make it work sadly. I have been trying since last night and I have already used hamachi and ZeroTier. I also open a dedicated server for the game via .bat file. While I can see and enter the server the server without problem, The other person cannot. I really really need help on this one. Anyone that can assist me?

PS I also tried port-forward.

PSS Tunngle and Evolve are gone and all the guides include them.

21 hours ago, Supercanon said:

I am trying to setup a server for LAN play at Sacred 2 but I cannot seem to make it work sadly. I have been trying since last night and I have already used hamachi and ZeroTier. I also open a dedicated server for the game via .bat file. While I can see and enter the server the server without problem, The other person cannot. I really really need help on this one. Anyone that can assist me?

Hi super canon, and welcome to DarkMatters!

We were able to get a stable Lan going actually trough the net... Schot posted his successful investigation here:

Hope this helps?

:)

gogo

On 4/8/2019 at 9:00 AM, Supercanon said:

It's doable. Try using: http://www.freelan.org/ or any other similar software that allows you to to essentially create a private VPN. Also, both machines need to be on the same subnet in your router settings, that's something that always throws people off, because very often routers will assign different computers on your network to a different subnet by default.

Edited by thejynxed
  • Appreciation 1
51 minutes ago, thejynxed said:

It's doable. Try using: http://www.freelan.org/ or any other similar software that allows you to to essentially create a private VPN. Also, both machines need to be on the same subnet in your router settings, that's something that always throws people off, because very often routers will assign different computers on your network to a different subnet by default.

Thanks!

:)

gogo