Can a PDF guide be put as a download file in DarkMatters?

11 hours ago, Dragon Brother said:

The forum software should permit a pdf to be uploaded I believe.

Depending what the guide is for however, it may be of benefit to simply post it as a new forum topic in the relevant section (or, as you say, on the wiki). The download section tends to be used more for mods / save files / etc. that cannot be presented in a standard post. For example a character or modding guide could be posted in the Sacred Underworld guide section (which has the added benefit of the cool wiki-links that Schot developed to bring in combat art icons and more) and if you have an associated save file you could then upload that as a download.

11 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Indeed, a PDF may be uploaded within a topic in a fora here at Dark Matters as I did for a High Elf Build here.

Ok thanks! I'll post the guide as a topic, and in Sacredwiki too. That's not a guide of the game, but it's a short file wich tells a lot of interesting tips about the game (places with bosses, easter eggs etc). I found it online years ago, when I played the game for the first time, and probably you can find the same tips in SacredWiki or Wolfe's Lair, but in that guide they're gathered in the same file.