Old Sacred Screenshots and stuff

Delighted ... just beautiful! I’m actually here on holiday with the family in Mexico and just slowly waking up .. and what a treasure trove u have out together for us.... just reading through the convos with all old friends... and those stellar pix u have if darkmatters just as we were setting up.. 

thank you!!

🥰

gogo 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 4:06 AM, Dobster said:

Hi all, it's been a while :smile:

I had an email a few days ago telling me that a really old photo storage account is going to be shutdown and that I need to download the files before they are deleted. I wondered what to do with them and thought they might be mildly interesting to some users here. Some are from S1 online days and a few from Sacred 2 closed beta I think. Also a few random Screens of the Dark forum(not sure why) and a sacred 2 Birthday cake...

I have more from the Sacred 2 closed beta but they are mostly early unique items and don't think they would be of much interest to be honest.

Darkness (1).JPG

S2Cake.JPG

sacred22010-04-1012-39-47-07.JPG

sacred22010-04-1110-52-45-00.JPG

Screen.JPG

shot0016.JPG

shot0062.JPG

shot0063.JPG

shot0064.JPG

shot0066.JPG

shot0068.JPG

shot0079.JPG

shot0097.JPG

shot0099.JPG

shot0112.JPG

I'm looking at this post... there's so much in it...how did you get that cake made? 

And that skin pic of DarkMatters was actually my favorite.  It's one of the skins that Schot actually custom designed from scratch..he still has the pieces somewhere with all his own artwork... 

one day

:gogo:

gogo