Strange anti aliasing error

I use my graphic card's AA option for Sacred because it makes the 3d models look remarkably better, but on menu screen and in certain in-game 2d background elements (really big ones like castles or some big houses in Mystdale for example) I get the grid-like error like the one in the screenshot. Without graphic card's AA the error gets fixed, but I'd really like to keep it. Anybody got the same problem? I also tried to disable AA on config.exe to check for any conflicts with the GC one but the error still persists

Screenshot related

This kind of semi transparent grid all along the menu is the error, you can see it better around the center zone of the screen

Sacred_TsiTskh1sN.png

Edited by turokz
On 5/1/2019 at 3:23 PM, turokz said:

I use my graphic card's AA option for Sacred because it makes the 3d models look remarkably better, but on menu screen and in certain in-game 2d background elements (really big ones like castles or some big houses in Mystdale for example) I get the grid-like error like the one in the screenshot. Without graphic card's AA the error gets fixed, but I'd really like to keep it. Anybody got the same problem? I also tried to disable AA on config.exe to check for any conflicts with the GC one but the error still persists

Screenshot related

This kind of semi transparent grid all along the menu is the error, you can see it better around the center zone of the screen

Sacred_TsiTskh1sN.png

I've never found this bug, so yesterday I tried to turn on/off the AA, but it doesn't appear. Also, I found another bug!

:blowup: