A new table game by me!!!

Hi, DarkMatters' folks!

I'm a video game player, a busy worker, but also an artist !!!

One of my main passions is to create board games. I'm now developing a new one. I called it "plague" and is set in late 18th century England, in a medieval monastery that is said to be haunted by demons (:oooo:) even from hell (:devil:)! There are various characters (the poet, the soldier, the priest, the dark priest, the lady, the village lumberjack), who are there to investigate the superstition of the place, but they discover that the monastery had been a refuge against a plague epidemic. At this point, the goal of the game is to escape the monastery, but you still have to deal with the demons of the abbey, and with the sect that evoked them. It differs from the classic role-playing game because at every turn the characters, being infected, lose HP, even if they are not attacked (:sick:). Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions!

:thumbsupsmiley:

PS: If I have time, I could also do a video game version ...

Mare

On 5/4/2019 at 10:24 AM, Mare said:

Here's a pic of some sketches, but the work is just started!

untitled_by_mare96_dd64r89-pre.jpg?token

Isnt it great having hobbies? So many of my friends just went the way of getting sunk into playing games and just stopping there.  I think it's a gift when someone can not only play or read content, but then also be inspired to then mod and make it their own and something of a delight for others to share

:)

gogo

15 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Isnt it great having hobbies? So many of my friends just went the way of getting sunk into playing games and just stopping there.  I think it's a gift when someone can not only play or read content, but then also be inspired to then mod and make it their own and something of a delight for others to share

:)

gogo

You are right! The spirit that moves my creativity is the desire to bring something of mine to the world, and this gives me an iron willpower. Not even a column of tanks could stop me ... Although this is not necessarily always positive. Roughly I feel like Morgoth of the Silmarillion, of which Tolkien says: "He had gone often alone into the void places seeking the Imperishable Flame; for desire grew hot within him to bring into Being things of his own, and it seemed to him that Ilúvatar took no thought for the Void, and he was impatient of its emptiness. "

:sob: