Hockey Mask found in random loot?

I found hockey mask in random loot despite it being an easter egg found in a specific place everytime you start a new game. Is it normal? Has it ever happened to you?

ShareX_o915AgkDJl.png

• Like! 1
41 minutes ago, turokz said:

I found hockey mask in random loot despite it being an easter egg found in a specific place everytime you start a new game. Is it normal? Has it ever happened to you?

ShareX_o915AgkDJl.png

Personally, I've never found it in a loot. I don't know if it's simply very rare, or if yours its a bug.

:nono:

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, turokz said:

ShareX_o915AgkDJl.png

Is it the mask or the maschete tthat you found ? I think there were two items, both uniques that were "jason" inspired... I never had them as a drop personally

:)

gogo

7 minutes ago, turokz said:

I found the mask

If you has Savred Underworld without the 2.28 patch, you are not able to find the mask and the machete, but you'll find some similar items. Perhaps it works also on the contrary....?!

:smart:

On 5/7/2019 at 2:05 PM, turokz said:

mine's 2.28

So, I really cant help you. Im sorry, but I've not found this bug in the game, nor on the internet...

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Doesn't seem to be a bug. I happened to find it too, can't remember where exactly but definitely from the drops. It's a unique item (dark gold) and not a look-alike. No machete so far. My theory is that while being Easter-eggs, these are also in the drop-able list albeit with a high degree of rarity. My char has a fair amount of magic-find which could be another factor as well.
3WyeRj8.jpg

On 5/19/2019 at 9:33 PM, iFLAME said:

Doesn't seem to be a bug. I happened to find it too, can't remember where exactly but definitely from the drops. It's a unique item (dark gold) and not a look-alike. No machete so far. My theory is that while being Easter-eggs, these are also in the drop-able list albeit with a high degree of rarity. My char has a fair amount of magic-find which could be another factor as well.
3WyeRj8.jpg

by definition, an easter egg should be hidden somewhere and especially unique in the game. so I think it is actually possible to find him around, if you two have succeeded, but that this happens due to a forgetfulness of the programmers, rather than to their will .... In any case, you should ask a game developer when one of them will pay a visit to these boards.

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Thorium said:

Yes, the mask can drop randomly. I know it for sure because I used it a lot back in the days on my Jason Gladiator. I think I never got the machete to drop, but the the mask definitely.

I got the mask too! It dropped when I killed the forest Dragon.