I figured that since I joined this place I might as well introduce who I am.

I'm GreasyTroll4, but you guys can call me GT. I'm what you call a "casual gamer", in that I am not really a gamer in the sense that it's my life style, but I do play games a lot (mostly to relax, or even to think). I hail from Ontario, Canada, and I am a devout Christian. I am currently 21, and am seeking to join the Canadian Air Force soon.

As for my experience with Sacred 2, it was actually my mom who introduced me to it. We both had been playing a lot of the original Sacred and we loved that game to bits (especially since we're both avid fans of dungeon crawlers), so when my mom one day brought home a copy of Fallen Angel, we both knew we just had to play it. From that day forward, we just couldn't get enough of it. The Temple Guardian became my go-to monster hunter (Lost Fusion and Devout Guardian combo build FTW), and my mom found herself playing the Shadow Warrior and Seraphim a lot. But both of us had been eyeing the Dragon Mage from afar, which is when we decided to get Sacred 2 Gold on Steam when the time was right (since a disk version of Ice And Blood would've been too difficult to locate). And now, with the community patch freshly installed, we're both ready to begin anew and relive all those wondrous memories and crazy fights.

And that's the basic gist of it! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you all have a wonderful day! :D

Edited by GreasyTroll4
  • Appreciation 1

Welcome to our humble home here, G.T. and I hope that you find some interesting and helpful tidbits. You are certainly welcome to contribute should you have something interesting or helpful to share. I think that you will appreciate the multitudinous positive changes and bug fixes to be discovered in the latest Community Patch. Be sure to start a new character or characters as that should serve to prevent some objectionable negative side-effects of the melding of an old save-game and the new game environment. Peace be with you!

• Appreciation 1
17 hours ago, GreasyTroll4 said:

I figured that since I joined this place I might as well introduce who I am.

I'm GreasyTroll4, but you guys can call me GT. I'm what you call a "casual gamer", in that I am not really a gamer in the sense that it's my life style, but I do play games a lot (mostly to relax, or even to think). I hail from Ontario, Canada, and I am a devout Christian. I am currently 21, and am seeking to join the Canadian Air Force soon.

As for my experience with Sacred 2, it was actually my mom who introduced me to it. We both had been playing a lot of the original Sacred and we loved that game to bits (especially since we're both avid fans of dungeon crawlers), so when my mom one day brought home a copy of Fallen Angel, we both knew we just had to play it. From that day forward, we just couldn't get enough of it. The Temple Guardian became my go-to monster hunter (Lost Fusion and Devout Guardian combo build FTW), and my mom found herself playing the Shadow Warrior and Seraphim a lot. But both of us had been eyeing the Dragon Mage from afar, which is when we decided to get Sacred 2 Gold on Steam when the time was right (since a disk version of Ice And Blood would've been too difficult to locate). And now, with the community patch freshly installed, we're both ready to begin anew and relive all those wondrous memories and crazy fights.

And that's the basic gist of it! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you all have a wonderful day! :D

Great to meet you GT and, in a charming way your Mom .. from Sacred all the way to Fallen Angel...what a distance both of you have travelled..its wonderful to meet up and an honor to meet such fans.  Youre in the best place, enjoy the gaming and our ...YOUR amazing community...

Welcome to DarkMatters!
:)

gogo

• Appreciation 1

Hi GT and welcome to DarkMatters. Hope you will have as many fun years as we all have had.

Join us in the Dark kitchen for a bite, and then later in Key largo bar for a drink and a chat.

I was introduced to Sacred 2 by an old housemate, and since then have loved it. 

• Appreciation 1

Dont forget the free complimentary poutine!   Cheese prices are going up... portions a little smaller this year... still got lots of fries though!

402_2018-10-22-1476_news.jpg

:D

gogo

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Dont forget the free complimentary poutine!   Cheese prices are going up... portions a little smaller this year... still got lots of fries though!

402_2018-10-22-1476_news.jpg

:D

gogo

And also remember the pizza!

16 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Here’s last nights yummy yum yummy

.. bacon tomatoes and pepperoni!

😀

gogo

053E360C-E2EF-4F98-86FD-EF3A5B603EAA.jpeg

unfortunately and almost two weeks since I eat pizza ...

... I feel that a withdrawal crisis is coming ...

:crazy: