"Joints Locked Due to Rust"

I was recently playing my Temple Guardian (Ice & Blood, CM patch installed), when I suddenly stopped in the middle of combat, and my guy said "My joints are locked due to rust." I have never encountered this before. Is it a "new" thing in Ice & Blood or the CM patch, or is it just a quote the Temple Guardian says when he's stunned? I mean, I completed the Rust character side-quest (the one with the oil stones) so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

If it's not just a quote and if rust is an actual thing for the Temple Guardian, how do I stop it? Like I said, I never encountered this before in my original playthrough in Fallen Angel.

Edited by GreasyTroll4
  • Like! 1

Temple Guardian saying that because he stunned. He likes to scare the player. Like when you select empty weapon slot and wait some time, he will fall to the ground. First time when I saw that, I thought he was dead.

7 hours ago, killshoot said:

Temple Guardian saying that because he stunned. He likes to scare the player. Like when you select empty weapon slot and wait some time, he will fall to the ground. First time when I saw that, I thought he was dead.

Ah good, I was worried that Ice & Blood or the Community Patch added an oil can that I'd have to find in a later quest down the line. Thanks!

Also, I think it's when you take out his battery that he falls down. I've seen that happen before, but never with an empty weapon slot.

There were many disabled character lines that were reenabled in the CM Patch.  Lines for all characters when accepting new quests is one of them.  The Dragon Mage also had several restored lines when approaching campaign bosses. 

• Thanks! 1