Little help please with auto attack on PC

So years ago I played on ps3 and decided to buy on pc, on ps3 when you held the button for a combat art like MC you would auto attack with the same button while it was on cooldown but that doesn't seem to work on pc or am I missing something?

Please tell me there is some button I'am missing and am just been blind

• Like! 1

It depends on the CA you're using, if it's a weapon-based CA most of the time you just need to keep right-click pressed the same way you'd keep left-click pressed for continuous attack. Then hover the mouse pointer over the different targets. But if the CA is spell-based then you need to click-release-click again for acquiring new targets.

• Thanks! 1
17 hours ago, SirKalkanor said:

So years ago I played on ps3 and decided to buy on pc, on ps3 when you held the button for a combat art like MC you would auto attack with the same button while it was on cooldown but that doesn't seem to work on pc or am I missing something?

Please tell me there is some button I'am missing and am just been blind

I saw your post go up on the way to work this morning, and happy to see that Androdion got to your questions with answers. Happy you found us here in the far corner of the universe...welcome to DarkMatters, SirKalkanor!

:)

gogo