Archero! - What Sacred could have been as an awesome mobile game? ?

I split these posts off from another general gaming topic.  I kinda feel like just getting out my latest horrible game addiction ...and maybe it will give me some release so that I can do laundry :lol:

Its for my Iphone, but its also available on Android... me and Schot have been playing it for last two days straight... just going on and on...its got drops in a way... slotting, minions, and is so so simple...it's called Acheros and its just so damned well made and addictive...  le sigh... halp...

:ooo:

gogo

12 hours ago, gogoblender said:

This may not suit the topic that much...but I kinda feel like just getting out my latest horrible game addiction ...and maybe it will give me some release so that I can do laundry :lol:

Its for my Iphone, but its also available on Android... me and Schot have been playing it for last two days straight... just going on and on...its got drops in a way... slotting, minions, and is so so simple...it's called Acheros and its just so damned well made and addictive...  le sigh... halp...

That does look quite addictive!!

On 5/26/2019 at 10:37 PM, Dragon Brother said:

That does look quite addictive!!

we've had to both remove it from our phones a few times now...its just so addictive...but I keep finding new weapon modifiers...and its just brilliant how there seems to be no limit to stacking :eek:

Check out the lazer bat minion with upgraded scythes you can get to help along in hte quests...

"drpp;"

gogo

And sooo... after a few days taking it off our phones... we keep coming back to this game... Lots of levels, tons of item mods, a very very fast engine and the most insane number of builds...

:oooo:

gogo

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

And sooo... after a few days taking it off our phones... we keep coming back to this game... Lots of levels, tons of item mods, a very very fast engine and the most insane number of builds...

:oooo:

gogo

I must admit, I have ended up with this installed on my phone and am quite enjoying it. I'm not very good at it at the moment, but made it through to the second world after a few tries!

2 hours ago, Dragon Brother said:

I must admit, I have ended up with this installed on my phone and am quite enjoying it. I'm not very good at it at the moment, but made it through to the second world after a few tries!

Yah I find the game super hard...just got to level three...BARELY :lol: ... but I got two minions... the ghost bomber and the elf and the scyther... dropped the elf as I felt she was a little weak.

Did you get a boomerang yet?

:superman:

gogo

21 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Yah I find the game super hard...just got to level three...BARELY :lol: ... but I got two minions... the ghost bomber and the elf and the scyther... dropped the elf as I felt she was a little weak.

Did you get a boomerang yet?

:superman:

gogo

I got to level three last night too. Also by the skin of my teeth, that last boss blowing cyclones would have had me except I got an extra life from a devil so got to keep going!

Yep, got a boomerang. Also got a laser bat just as I finished up which I haven't used yet.

I find the third stage very dependent on the abilities you get in order to be able to kill off the waves fast enough before more creatures spawn...

57 minutes ago, Dragon Brother said:

I got to level three last night too. Also by the skin of my teeth, that last boss blowing cyclones would have had me except I got an extra life from a devil so got to keep going!

Yep, got a boomerang. Also got a laser bat just as I finished up which I haven't used yet.

I find the third stage very dependent on the abilities you get in order to be able to kill off the waves fast enough before more creatures spawn...

what I dont like about level three is the time and the waves... Schot says so far its the only one he's seen that has it.  the bat is BOSS...its wep goes through everytying ...and if you get it high enough it eventually take it all out.  Schot is pretty far ahead in game and has dumped all the minions cept two bats which he's levlled up well.  I'll ask him to upload a video of his for us here, they are quite destructive.

The boomerang is insane with bouncy walls and richochet!.  I have even stacked two diagonals and three Attack speeds on top of that... the screen was full of boomerangs

:lol:

gogo

On 6/6/2019 at 8:35 AM, gogoblender said:

what I dont like about level three is the time and the waves... Schot says so far its the only one he's seen that has it.  the bat is BOSS...its wep goes through everytying ...and if you get it high enough it eventually take it all out.  Schot is pretty far ahead in game and has dumped all the minions cept two bats which he's levlled up well.  I'll ask him to upload a video of his for us here, they are quite destructive.

The boomerang is insane with bouncy walls and richochet!.  I have even stacked two diagonals and three Attack speeds on top of that... the screen was full of boomerangs

:lol:

gogo

I finally managed to beat stage three, but now stuck on 4 - the last boss is a tough one! Yes, the boomerang is crazy, although I'm liking the scythe at the moment - has a decent chance to headshot low health monsters if you get one with a modifier and it hits hard!

On 6/9/2019 at 7:04 PM, Dragon Brother said:

I finally managed to beat stage three, but now stuck on 4 - the last boss is a tough one! Yes, the boomerang is crazy, although I'm liking the scythe at the moment - has a decent chance to headshot low health monsters if you get one with a modifier and it hits hard!

Im in love with multishot ...it actually feels like im getting more damage output from that same press

... and  have you felt that btw taking triple shot actually splits damage three ways instead of it multiplying?

grrrrrrrrr! ...still stuck on level four! :lol:

:viking:

gogo

Mmmm level 4 was a doozy, but level 5 is even tougher, I've been stuck there for a while.

Yes, multishot is great! But I think that the extra arrow skills may reduce damage per arrow to compensate for the extra arrow although damage still increased.