Been ages since I played

Steam had a deal on Gold, had to jump on it since my disk for Fallen Angel doesn't work anymore but it's been so long since I've played I don't remember a thing except I beat FA with a Seraphim.

Don't remember the maps being replay able on SP, or difficulty changes? I read level cap is 200, is the game grindable now or was I just ignorant way back when?

I saw a discord link in download but it didn't work, is there a discord server still? Too many questions to post lol

Yep, once you finish Silver difficulty you can jump onto Gold, then Platinum and Niobium. Bronze is starter's difficulty but doesn't unlock anything else. There are a lot of char guides here on the forum, many made with Ice & Blood in mind so it's probably better to get a jump start from one of those. You can grind to Lv. 200 but it takes a lot of time and effort, but then again the game is vast and full of content.

I'd advise you to install CM Patch 1.60 because it makes the game stable (zero to barely any CTD) and does an enormous ammount of corrections to bugs. Can't answer about Discord though.

9 hours ago, Swoosh said:

Steam had a deal on Gold, had to jump on it since my disk for Fallen Angel doesn't work anymore but it's been so long since I've played I don't remember a thing except I beat FA with a Seraphim.

Don't remember the maps being replay able on SP, or difficulty changes? I read level cap is 200, is the game grindable now or was I just ignorant way back when?

I saw a discord link in download but it didn't work, is there a discord server still? Too many questions to post lol

Welcome back Swoosh, have fun here at DarkMatters... get your SacredOn!

:viking:

gogo

I also recently started playing again.... 

Although I do seem to go through these stages of playing games. I would play a game for a few days, and then one day, without even thinking, I would open another game and then play that for a few days, eventually going back in the circle... I would like to finish a game with a Shadow Warrior, Dryad, Dragon Mage and Seraphim. I have only finished games with High Elf (3times, Mystic Stormite) and once with a Temple Guardian. 

I have also never had a Character higher than Level 134... So I would also like to actually get a character to level 200...

1 hour ago, Delta! said:

I also recently started playing again.... 

Although I do seem to go through these stages of playing games. I would play a game for a few days, and then one day, without even thinking, I would open another game and then play that for a few days, eventually going back in the circle... I would like to finish a game with a Shadow Warrior, Dryad, Dragon Mage and Seraphim. I have only finished games with High Elf (3times, Mystic Stormite) and once with a Temple Guardian. 

I have also never had a Character higher than Level 134... So I would also like to actually get a character to level 200...

Welcome to the club.
I've been doing the same thing for years, playing so many games and coming back to either Sacred or Sacred 2 for some time.
Never managed to get a char above level 110-ish, although I have been able  to get a (shopping) Pyro HE, a (Smithing) SW and a Dryad in Niob and currently working at getting a DW seraphim in Niob as well.

I dunno if I'm ever able to get any of those characters to level 200, but if I do, I'm certainly going to pop a bottle of champagne. :D

More important is, that we're still having fun with a game that's 10 years old already. IMHO that shows how well Sacred and Sacred 2 were and how very underestimated they were at the time they were released. And in a way still are. :dntknw:

Thorin :) 

I never even heard of the game until I went to college in 2009 and a guy 15+ years older than me in my class had the game on his shelf. Said he was done playing it and let me have it. Moved back home some years after and the disks took too much of a beating to be installed anymore. Tried some CD-Cracks online but no luck, finding this on Steam and this website was great. Wish there was a discord though. 

Nice to see people are active enough on here to get even a "hey" response in less than 24 hours!!! It's by far one of the best games I've played but I could never find much info on it back then since I couldn't afford internet. Hope all my questions are on this website somewhere lol

4 hours ago, Swoosh said:

I never even heard of the game until I went to college in 2009 and a guy 15+ years older than me in my class had the game on his shelf. Said he was done playing it and let me have it. Moved back home some years after and the disks took too much of a beating to be installed anymore. Tried some CD-Cracks online but no luck, finding this on Steam and this website was great. Wish there was a discord though. 

Nice to see people are active enough on here to get even a "hey" response in less than 24 hours!!! It's by far one of the best games I've played but I could never find much info on it back then since I couldn't afford internet. Hope all my questions are on this website somewhere lol

Oh. You will find all questions. They are either on Sacred wiki, or on DarkMatters. But join us in the related word game, have a drink in Key Largo Bar (I'll have a glass of Shiraz) or have a bite in the Dark Kitchen