Sacred 2 Community patch 1.60 help

Hello therre everyone , I installed community patch 1.60 (and trimmed textures after ) the problem I have is the error during instalation (Operation file was skipped .Matching target file was not found . Filename I:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Sacred 2 Gold\locale\en_UK\global.res) the game runs ok so far I have 31 level but I wonder is it just a locale file ? Can someone upload me a version of this file that will install correctly maybe ? The file is there and game runs like I said . Another problem I have is I dont have screen shake option ( when u crit with 2 handed crafted hamme-like weapon the screen shakes) it seems I dont have this future since I never seen my camera shake since level 1 :) . I tried changing  came shake  option in appdata/local/ascaron/options to 0 and to 1 and it seems to  just not work at all . Any help apprecieated (and sorry for bad english xd) .

13 minutes ago, krpros said:

Hello therre everyone , I installed community patch 1.60 (and trimmed textures after ) the problem I have is the error during instalation (Operation file was skipped .Matching target file was not found . Filename I:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Sacred 2 Gold\locale\en_UK\global.res) the game runs ok so far I have 31 level but I wonder is it just a locale file ? Can someone upload me a version of this file that will install correctly maybe ? The file is there and game runs like I said . Another problem I have is I dont have screen shake option ( when u crit with 2 handed crafted hamme-like weapon the screen shakes) it seems I dont have this future since I never seen my camera shake since level 1 :) . I tried changing  came shake  option in appdata/local/ascaron/options to 0 and to 1 and it seems to  just not work at all . Any help apprecieated (and sorry for bad english xd) .

K it seems I have fixed corrupted file by checking file integrity , deleting the file and downloading the file again , so now the only thing left is screen shake future . Is it just removed in the mod for stability maybe?

It was disabled in the code because there was no other way to turn it off.  The options.txt method didn't work on over half the camera shake instances.  The effect itself caused issues with either the camera getting stuck or the character getting stuck, can't remember which.

The effect function was disabled codewise. The shaking in Sacred 2 was as bad, as in Sacred 1. A constant annoyance factor. Not to mention watching at a shaking screen for extended periods of time is a sure way of providing your local ophthalmologist with a steady income, at your expense.

• Thanks! 1