What is an RpH ring?

14 hours ago, Swoosh said:

I've seen it in some guides but haven't been able to find it spelled out in posts or any rings in index that fit that abbreviation

With rph jewelry,  and this mod finally fixed, you could create insanely cool builds with dryad...mixing up socketing and eating runes because the rph, if you could regen enuff hits would bring down the regen and generate faster kill speed

I think chattius created a few builds on this? I remember reading a few of his guides on this to show players would could be done with the repaired mod

:)

gogo

Yes, with the AddOn with DragonMages and RpH finally working I did my Sohei build. Going melee to recharge high level spells quickly. Think my Sohei was the first character who showed the true power of RpH. But it was a try out and test character. It worked nicely and my hardcore Dragon Mage who reached 200 is based on the results I got. The final hardcore Mentalist was like a butterfly. As a caterpillar it wasn't mobile and needed RpH to make the spells working. But around level 100 it transformed into a butterfly. No need for recharging hits, riding in wide circles like a cowboy to bring the enemies together like caddle and then firing area attacks spells into them.

The Sohei

The pure Mentalist build played in Hardcore

A video I uploaded to Darkmatters to show how the Mentalist played at High Level and optimized equipment. A link to the download section:

RpH allowed crazy build like weaponless KungFu dyads:

• Respect! 1

Sweet thanks!

Is there a benefit to playing without Expert Touch? For the Dryad I'm making now I use (eventually) 3 buffs 1 from each tree, and the build wants me to take NatureWeaver Focus & Lore + Cabalistic Voodoo Focus. I get why I would need at least 1 of each of those but why 2 in Nature when it a Capricious build to begin with, other 2 are only for buffs with enough points to augment the buffs and the summon from the Shrunken Head?

I think I downloaded that build awhile ago, found a DW Pole-Arm build and turned it into a Sword build with The Catalyst and The Iron Knight so far. Will try for a no weapons build when I get used to the Sacred 2 Mechanics. 

This is the guide I'm semi-following:
http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:A_guide_to_the_little_melee_bosskilling_dryad_-_Duel_Wield_dryad_in_action

• Like! 1

Playing without Expert Touch is good if you using CA from different types with long regen times.
For example you have two CA with 15 sec regeneration from different types. 
Without ET you can use one right after other and then wait 15 sec before do it again. 
With ET after using one, you need to wait 10 sec(time reduced) before using other and then another 10 sec before do it again.

But usually you want CAs with fast regen times under 1 second, ET helps with that. I personally always using ET.

7 hours ago, Swoosh said:

I remember when he put out those builds... the videos and everything just dropped me with the damage output... insane build...if you can get this going, the land of Ancaria will be nothing but churned butter when you're through it

:viking::viking:

gogo