DarkMatters and SacredWiki outages from our servers... apologies!!

The forums and wiki are being really slow for me.  Loading pages, saving posts, it's all taking a really long time.  I noticed about a week ago and it seems like it's getting worse.  Sometimes the page won't load at all and I'll get an error page saying we should contact our host.

I've noticed this on my home computer and at work.  Anyone else?

Indeed, good Sir Flix, this afternoon it's been dreadfully lethargic. I was getting used to the slowness replying to posts, but now it's terribly slow. I got this message just moments ago.

error.thumb.PNG.58370b4ca9dbbd84f80d6f3f09401324.PNG

• Thanks! 1
27 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Indeed, good Sir Flix, this afternoon it's been dreadfully lethargic. I was getting used to the slowness replying to posts, but now it's terribly slow. I got this message just moments ago.

error.thumb.PNG.58370b4ca9dbbd84f80d6f3f09401324.PNG

I got the same message as Hooyaah twice on my phone, and I have also noticed there is some times that a topic loads very slowly or posting takes a while...

• Thanks! 1

Hey guys!

Sorry about this, we're on the chat with our hosters... they are saying that in the last 24 hours there was a huge jump in our site "processes" and so they've limited us because we're on shared hosting.  We're chatting to see what has to be done with this, and we'll be back up blazing soon!

:gogo:

gogo

• Thanks! 1

Hey guys!

We've gotten through chat with the hosters, and they are having server side issues from their side which they're working on ... Agent told us that they are hoping to have this resolved ASAP...whatever that means :cry:  ... 

hoping this is soon

:blink:

gogo

Hello everyone!

We're sorry about the down time today and from last last night on the wiki and DarkMatters... our hosters are having issues with their side and they have responded that it's for all their sites.  Our site hoster is Name Cheap and they're very massive,  this is hopefully going to be a short episode and be back properly as soon as we can.

Again apologies all,  hoping they get this fixed ASap!

:gogo:

gogo

[RESOLVED] TEMPORARY TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH EASYWP APPLICATION

APPS, HOSTING JUL12201907:52:AM AMERICA/NEW_YORK ANNA SINITSKAYA

Dear Customers,

We regret to inform you about the temporary issue related to the EasyWP service.

During this time you may experience intermittent 500 or 503 errors when trying to load some of the websites and dashboards.

The issue has been escalated to the responsible team to have it resolved as soon as possible.

There is no ETA on the issue resolution at the moment.

We will update the status post once we have any news for you. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience. 

Kind regards,
Namecheap Support Team.

Update @ 02:55 PM EDT | 18:55 UTC:
The issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Yee Haw... WE're back... This is DarkMatters Fans! Thanks everryone for keeping the faith.  Luckily we were able to use our channels at FaceBook and Steam active and keep some word out that we were still in the fight. 

Happy to have the support of this game's fans!

:dance:

gogo

Man, that was sooooooooooooo stressful...  o_O  For a while the information we were getting was not at all satisfying.  Sometimes the the magical tone of responses from humans just doesn't properly "click" the spidey senses... Finally it looks like their blog was running on a dif server and someone was able to maintain proper and timely information there, and through this we were able to update the community on on Facebook and Steam Channels 

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

And ... wer'e back!

Man, that was sooooooooooooo stressful...  o_O  For a while the information we were getting was not at all satisfying.  Sometimes the the magical tone of responses from humans just doesnt propery "click" the spidey senses... Finally it looks like their blog was running on a dif server and someone was able to maintain proper and timely information there, and through this we were able to update the community on on Facebook and Steam Channels so that "word" would be out that we were still in the fight, and I was at least able to get an Email out to Flix as my email "remembered" him ...

on that note, is it okay if I add mod team here to my personal email group that I will create to keep you guys all in the loop during an outage?

Good glory...we're back!

:hugs:

gogo

I will be more than happy to be on an email group...