Sacred 2 Archives. Part 1

Ben, I am honoured by your comment and I thought that the Modicom Wheel of the Temple Guardian was similar to the one as seen in Attack Of The Clones, as you have mentioned. I eagerly await for the Temple Guardian Mod that you have mentioned, I have the Light Sabres Mod and for the Seraphim, The Rotating Blades Mod, there was another mod that I was interested in, but the modder mentioned that they might/may mess things up like the Rotating Blades, so I decided not to get it. I like the mods I have so far and I would not want anything to mess up those or my Sacred 2 Gold Game that I have with GOG in anyway. I am more than happy to share my thoughts and theories about this game since I have at least 8 years and over of my own personal experience with playing this game and hopefully, that has to account for something. What I am trying to say that I hope I have not just simply wasted those 8 years spent playing the game if it is all for nothing. I look forward to more of your thoughts on my continuing posts. If this helps, I have had this idea that originally there was at first only two of them made by Anubis, but not the same one of Stargate TV Fame, the idea runs along similar to Data and his twin Lore. Anyway more Temple Guardians are build and this Great Machine is some form of a sentient AI or something that becomes aware of the Temple Guardians and finds them to be kindred souls of a sort, also, it detects this T-Energy coming from Ancaria and for whatever reason, it is seeking a new power source, the hows and why he takes over the Temple Guardians I never really got around to figuring out and it's probably just all a dumb idea at best, but if you like any of it, you can have it. I have no use for the ideas anyway, honestly, I am all out of ideas for that, which would have been a story based on my own take on the story of Sacred 2, though the ideas were mostly about the Temple Guardians, but there was a few stray ideas to explain how and why each character including the Temple Guardian himself, how and why they got to where they each start off from, in the sacred 2 game.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Like! 1