Your post was certainly well articulated and proves that you have a great deal of perspicacity and an excellent grasp of the game. I also agree with your opinion that Sacred 2 is the best RPG ever made and also that the camera view (which can be modified even further on PC) is another remarkable advantage of this rare gem. I admire your passion for the game as well. I look forward to more of your observations and opinions.

• Respect! 1

Wow, thank you so much for your comment Steve, I am truly most humbled. Thank you also telling me about the camera view for the PC, I am a bit of a newbie in the area of PC Games, I am mostly a console gamer, if such a thing does not offend you. My one and only real reason for branching off into playing PC Games and please do not hate me for this, is that I can have and play Sacred 2 Gold as since its available for the PC only. I like and love Sacred 2 so much that I have it for my PS3 and my XBOX 360.

You are welcome, indeed Amy. I am certainly not offended by console games or console gamers. I prefer PC games simply because there are so many improvements that may be made via mods and tweaks such as adjusting the camera view. There is a thread about altering the camera view here: Guide to Customizing the Sacred 2 Camera View and optionsCustom txt

• Appreciation 1

Wow, thank you Steve, I will take a look at the link and see if I can understand the instructions for the camera view. I actually like the idea behind the mods for PC games too.

I agree that one of the best rare rings is the ones that deal additional physical damage but the other types of damage, fire, ice, poison, and magic are good depending on the damage that ones combat arts deal. My favorite amulets are the ones that increase skill points (All Skills Plus x), Damage Mitigation x%, and Chance To Halve Regeneration Time stacked to 100%. I also like weapons and other items that increase Combat Art Range. Here is a particular post in thread with some YouTube videos I posted of my High Elf slaying Bosses with this sort of jewelry forged into her armor, weapon, and shield.

Sacred 2 Niobium Tier High Elf vs The Abihsai Of Dissension

• Appreciation 1

Wow! Thank you so much Steve for sharing that information with me and the link too. Are those Amulets you mentioned that increase skill point. For the PC version of this game? I have not come across those amulets yet, or I may have missed them knowing me. I only wish those Artamark Amulets were sold in the game via merchant or a rune master or even the blacksmith. I literally got lucky with those amulet drops and they are quite a boon to have, I won't say the game can't be played without them, they help boost your magic, fire, ice and poison resistance etc. hence why I feel these amulets should be available items to buy as mentioned.

Yes, the amulets I mentioned are all available for purchase from merchants in the PC version. However, they are quite rare so I usually shop for them on Multiplayer Island. You may also find the amulets available for no cost in the Downloads section. I agree that it would be convenient were all of the unique and legendary jewelry available to purchase from Merchants or Rune Masters.

• Appreciation 1
2 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Yes, the amulets I mentioned are all available for purchase from merchants in the PC version. However, they are quite rare so I usually shop for them on Multiplayer Island. You may also find the amulets available for no cost in the Downloads section. I agree that it would be convenient were all of the unique and legendary jewelry available to purchase from Merchants or Rune Masters.

Thank you Steve, by the way which do you prefer? Your actual name on here ore your user name, Sorry it has taken me this long to think about asking that question. I am easy with either being called SheHawk or Amy as I am an easy kind of going person. Fantastic information I appreciate that beyond measure. Sincerely so, you're a great guy and I honestly do mean that. It is slow going for me playing Sacred 2 on my computer, simply because unfortunate for me I have slight arthritic conditions in both my hands and the fingers on them, so having to hold down the left click on the mouse can be a little difficult at times. I wish I could use my XBOX 360 hand controller instead, there is a program called Key sticks that allows for the use of the handset, but it's configuration settings are based on keyboard word predictions and mouse predications, trying to use the left analogue stick to control the mouse isn't exactly the same as when using it on my games console and it is that I kind of control that I could ideally do with, but sadly Sacred 2 is not compatible for the use of a PC/XBOX 360 controller, at least not that I am aware of.

PS. Thank you so much for the download link too. Awesome.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Like! 1

I'm okay with my first name or user name, whichever is convenient. There are so many great downloads here. Just make sure to make a copy of your current chest file so you don't lose your stored items. I also wish that Sacred 2 had controller support. I don't expect that we will ever have it, however.

• Appreciation 1
4 hours ago, SheHawk said:

Thank you Steve, by the way which do you prefer? Your actual name on here ore your user name, Sorry it has taken me this long to think about asking that question. I am easy with either being called SheHawk or Amy as I am an easy kind of going person. Fantastic information I appreciate that beyond measure. Sincerely so, you're a great guy and I honestly do mean that. It is slow going for me playing Sacred 2 on my computer, simply because unfortunate for me I have slight arthritic conditions in both my hands and the fingers on them, so having to hold down the left click on the mouse can be a little difficult at times. I wish I could use my XBOX 360 hand controller instead, there is a program called Key sticks that allows for the use of the handset, but it's configuration settings are based on keyboard word predictions and mouse predications, trying to use the left analogue stick to control the mouse isn't exactly the same as when using it on my games console and it is that I kind of control that I could ideally do with, but sadly Sacred 2 is not compatible for the use of a PC/XBOX 360 controller, at least not that I am aware of.

PS. Thank you so much for the download link too. Awesome.

I generally use the username, if they feel comfortable using it on the forum, then they should not have a problem with it. My real name is difficult for for people to pronounce if they don't speak Afrikaans or Dutch... So I introduce myself to guests at the hotel, and they generally look at the spelling on my Chef Jacket, and ask me to say it again... I have actually had a few guests tell me I pronounce it wrong... the "The" part is not pronounced like "the", but more like "tea" with "ens" added... So my username Delta is just easier...

• Like! 1

lol its cool that Hooyaah's real life username was pointed out...I saw it go up this morning and blinked... thinking who is that... ahhh, our nics and and the beginning of the forum worlds via internet...

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Do you have a steam account SheHawk? I like to add friends on Steam... being in South Africa, I do not have plenty of gamer friends close by...

• Appreciation 1
On 8/8/2019 at 6:39 PM, Hooyaah said:

I'm okay with my first name or user name, whichever is convenient. There are so many great downloads here. Just make sure to make a copy of your current chest file so you don't lose your stored items. I also wish that Sacred 2 had controller support. I don't expect that we will ever have it, however.

Thank you, I can move all the stuff in my hero chest either between the my belongings tab and my character's inventory, that for me personally is a bit more easier, that is what I did when I used the Rare Drops, Light Sabre Mod. At best I have a wireless mouse that I can use and have on my lap, using a wooden board which is a really good smooth surface for my mouse, so that way it makes things a little easier for me. I sure am not going to let something like my conditions get in the way of me being able to play my Sacred 2 gold game or any other PC game.

Edited by SheHawk
12 hours ago, Delta! said:

Do you have a steam account SheHawk? I like to add friends on Steam... being in South Africa, I do not have plenty of gamer friends close by...

Yes I do Delta, but I no longer use that to play Sacred 2 Gold with, due to problems I had with the game not starting, yes I got help with the first time it happened, and I was told what I need to do should it happen again, it did and I followed the instructions to the letter, it happened a third time and I did the same thing, only that did not work. I wasn't impressed, sad to say, so I decided to to try out Gog, only had a problem twice with getting my game to play, other than that, the game loads up for me nicely. My account with Steam is inactive, sad to say I have not had the time to delete it. I have the same user name by the way with Gog, thought this is the way it needed to be for me to be able to join up. She_Hawk on steam it appears as She-Hawk. I hope that was helpful?

13 hours ago, gogoblender said:

lol its cool that Hooyaah's real life username was pointed out...I saw it go up this morning and blinked... thinking who is that... ahhh, our nics and and the beginning of the forum worlds via internet...

:)

gogo

Your comment made me smile gogo. Actually on other websites, I wont say which. I have come across people that have gotten offended with me not using their user name, with their real name also included on their profiles. Straight up that is true. Like I said, it had not occurred to me that I had not asked which name Hooyaah preferred and I asked simply because he has been so nice to me here and said really nice things about me that I simply felt bad for not asking him that question about his user name and his real name. I never take anyone or anything for granted.

Edited by SheHawk
14 hours ago, Delta! said:

I generally use the username, if they feel comfortable using it on the forum, then they should not have a problem with it. My real name is difficult for for people to pronounce if they don't speak Afrikaans or Dutch... So I introduce myself to guests at the hotel, and they generally look at the spelling on my Chef Jacket, and ask me to say it again... I have actually had a few guests tell me I pronounce it wrong... the "The" part is not pronounced like "the", but more like "tea" with "ens" added... So my username Delta is just easier...

Kudos to you Delta, I like and love different names, different people and their cultures. I find it all fascinating really, heck even for a made up character on here. Huntress, I was very specific with how to spell what species she is, be it the correct way to spell it or not, since it's fictional I know it not matter too much, but I had this sense, I not know what else to call it. my character concept is a cat, however the name of her species is Katrissian. using the other form of cat, aka Kat. Here's to wonderful diversity with all of its many wonders and beauty.

1 hour ago, SheHawk said:

Thank you, I can move all the stuff in my hero chest either between the my belongings tab and my character's inventory, that for me personally is a bit more easier, that is what I did when I used the Rare Drops, Light Sabre Mod. At best I have wireless mouse that I can use and have on my lap, using a wooden board which is a really good smooth surface for my mouse, so that way it makes things a little easier for me. I sure am not going to let something like my conditions get in the way of me being able to play my Sacred 2 gold game or any other PC game.

It's good to know that you are set up well for playing the PC version of Sacred 2, Amy. I much prefer it to the console because of all the great mods and control of the camera and such.

• Appreciation 1
46 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

It's good to know that you are set up well for playing the PC version of Sacred 2, Amy. I much prefer it to the console because of all the great mods and control of the camera and such.

It may surprise you Steve, that I am really starting to like the idea of PC games, because of the fact that modifications can be done to them, etc. Now I can add PC games to my game playing list of gaming. PC games won't replace or over take or my like and love of console games, but it will definitely share equal place with that love.

• Like! 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 10:22 PM, 2Lemurs said:

I hope you're still playing, and that you've mastered Niobium. 

Best regards

I am still playing the game slowly on my PC, I am playing mostly on the PS3 and I have not yet reached Niobium level on either my PS3 on on the PC yet. But I will eventually get there in the end. Thanks for the comment.

• Appreciation 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 7:17 AM, SheHawk said:

I am still playing the game slowly on my PC, I am playing mostly on the PS3 and I have not yet reached Niobium level on either my PS3 on on the PC yet. But I will eventually get there in the end. Thanks for the comment.

Amy, happy to see you again, and even happier to read that you still indulge with this little game. It's been such a hard year for so many of us, but seeing old acquaintances visit us again on these boards is heart warming and welcome

:hugs:

gogo