On 11/27/2021 at 12:48 PM, gogoblender said:

Amy, happy to see you again, and even happier to read that you still indulge with this little game. It's been such a hard year for so many of us, but seeing old acquaintances visit us again on these boards is heart warming and welcome

:hugs:

gogo

Hello Gogo, I'm happy to see your comment. I hope that you have a most wonderful Christmas and a happy new year. I'm being the Seraphim and so far she's coming along nicely. I have a good feeling about this build. I have her at level 40 and I am doing the bronze campaign. I'm near to the end of it, I just have the Dryad Lands and the Waste Lands to do and then I will be on the Silver Campaign. I hope to reach Niob with her, but I will have to see how things go, wish me luck.:hugs:

1 hour ago, SheHawk said:

Hello Gogo, I'm happy to see your comment. I hope that you have a most wonderful Christmas and a happy new year. I'm being the Seraphim and so far she's coming along nicely. I have a good feeling about this build. I have her at level 40 and I am doing the bronze campaign. I'm near to the end of it, I just have the Dryad Lands and the Waste Lands to do and then I will be on the Silver Campaign. I hope to reach Niob with her, but I will have to see how things go, wish me luck.:hugs:

Luck wished, and happy to see you having trekked through these Christmas winds and snow to come visit us today and share a glass of toddy perhaps and regale around the fire place... luck with your campaign, and keep merry !

gogo

• Like! 1
20 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Luck wished, and happy to see you having trekked through these Christmas winds and snow to come visit us today and share a glass of toddy perhaps and regale around the fire place... luck with your campaign, and keep merry !

gogo

Thank you gogo. I forgot to mention that I am sorry to here that everyone on here has had it hard. I agree, it has been a most difficult year for all concerned. I hope and wish for a better next year, but will have to wait and see how things go.

Amy

• Appreciation 1
19 hours ago, Nikydarklord said:

Are you on ps3 or xbox?

Nikydarklord. Greetings. I am on my PS3, I have the game on my XBOX 360 too, but I have better stuff on my PS3 Save that I am not likely to get anywhere near as much good or the same stuff for my XBOX 360 Game.

• Like! 1
On 12/12/2021 at 10:01 AM, Nikydarklord said:

If you wish to play with someone else, I'm playing on ps3 everyday, you can add me nikydarklord

Thank you for the offer Nikydarklord. Please do not take offense, I like and love playing completely solo. I have always been a single player in console games. The only other time I have played a game with someone, has been been with my good friend Patrick, playing World Championship Snooker 2007 on the PS2. But that's about it. I'm not likely to break out into co-op play with anyone on any one game. Personally for me, it would not feel right, due to being a single solo player for so long. I hope you can understand that?

*Hugs*

Amy.

image.png

image.png