Black Screen Sacred 2

Hello,

after much research, I'm blocking .. Can not launch Sacred 2. bought on Steam and GOG! nothing works .. Game launch: ok. then come a Black screen, and I can not do anything anymore .. My game is in Accounting XP Service pack 2-3 ect, I have almost tried everything, I turn to you to discover this wonderful game! Thank you in advance .

sorry I speak french, I use auto translation !  

Thanks 

On 8/6/2019 at 6:34 AM, hurioko said:

Hello,

after much research, I'm blocking .. Can not launch Sacred 2. bought on Steam and GOG! nothing works .. Game launch: ok. then come a Black screen, and I can not do anything anymore .. My game is in Accounting XP Service pack 2-3 ect, I have almost tried everything, I turn to you to discover this wonderful game! Thank you in advance .

Thanks 

Hi and hello Hurioko, happy to see that you've made your way here to our forums... and you're amongst fellow french speakers.. :D . Hoping that this hello/welcome boost will get a few more eyeballs located to your post and perhaps get you the help you need.  

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

On 8/6/2019 at 5:34 AM, hurioko said:

Hello,

Thanks 

Here is a thread that should be helpful and hopefully resolve your issue. Let me know if this helps or if you have any questions that weren't addressed before in the thread. As far as translators go, Bing Translator is superior.

Voici un sujet de forum qui devrait être utile et j'espère résoudre votre problème. Faites-moi savoir si cela aide ou si vous avez des questions qui n'ont pas été abordées avant dans le forum. En ce qui concerne les traducteurs aller, Bing Translator est supérieur.

Help Sacred 2 Gold (steam) don't start (startup error)