Huntress. (Updated & Changed Combat Arts)

I have an idea and even if such a thing is not possible, I hope that you all like at least the idea. Firstly the image of the character is Courtesy of Google Images and is the soul right of the person who created her. My possible new/bonus character concept is based on a being like the image of the cat like woman in the image below. If someone is interested in creating My Huntress Character concept, use the image below, as template only. I can't draw fantasy characters myself, hence why I am using that image purely for illustration purposes only.

5713a55904c4e6ca8f8244d219f93d35--cat-people-ninjas.jpg.d0dedd512cbfe288770d1c2017d51e2f.jpg

HUNTRESS

333088728_HuntressStartingAttributes.thumb.jpg.f858aeb1b157b4ec097612488895505e.jpg

Huntress: Is the last of her kind, she is a Katrissian/a cat sapien. Her entire species got wiped out during the great Dragon War, she is a Huntress by nature, but she has magical powers, that match her deadly physical attributes. She is neither good or bad on the whole, but she will take any side that will help her reach her own personal goals. She posses stealth abilities, being a cat like species.

The Story:

With being the only one of her kind left, it seems and appears to be that all and any records of her once mighty species has been erased from all Ancarian Historic Records. Angered by such a fact is why on a personal level, the Huntress does not take sides, that said, she will use either good or bad to her own advantage in order for her to achieve whatever she needs to achieve.

Huntress, being the last of her kind means that she has her own goals, that aside. She is stealthy. Fast, strong, she is the only one to have the gift of the Mystic Arts, an ancient art of magic and so, so much more than that, that most and other species fear such a power. Being a cat like being she has great dexterity that enables her to be the most proficient in duel wielding of single handed weapons. However, she can also fight unarmed using her deadly claws, so over all, she is one species not to be messed with. (Note: Being a cat, she has natural enhanced perception, so this skill is not included in the General Skills Section)

The Path:

Introduction Light Path} ‘I am the last of my kind. The great Dragon War was fought and my kind were destroyed, not only by the mighty dragons, but we were also even an enemy to the Seraphim who are so holier than though. But they were not the only ones that did not welcome my kind in that great war, with so many overwhelming odds, we never stood a chance. Now I am on a personal mission of my own and I shall do whatever it takes to achieve that goal.’

Introduction Dark Path} ‘I am the last of my kind and I am out for revenge on those who had a hand in wiping out my entire race. Nothing and no one shall get in my way, fore be warned anyone or anything that should try.’

Combat Art Skills:

Concentration. Hunter Focus. Mystic Arts Lore. Kat-Magic Lore. Combat Discipline. Mystic Arts Focus. Kat-Magic Focus.

Offensive Skills:

Duel Wield. Tactics Lore. Ranged Weapons. Magic Staffs. Damage Speed Lore. Also the Huntress can use all and any Ranged Weapon.)

Defensive Skills:

Armour Lore. Spell Resistance. Constitution. Toughness. (Note: Being a cat, the Huntress has natural agile reflexes that work in the same way as the skill for Combat Reflexes, therefore, this skill is not needed for her.)

General Skills:

Riding. Devine Devotion. Alchemy. Bargaining. Blacksmith.

Huntress Aspects:

Hunter The Huntress is a pure natural in the art of duel wielded weapons and as such, this is her most greatest strength. That said, she has very powerful claw attacks and other deadly moves.

Mystic Arts: The Huntress being a natural in the art of duel wielding, she has special combat arts that go hand in hand with either close combat or long ranged weapon skills.

Kat-Magic: This combat art tree is a secondary magic art that goes together nicely, with the Mystic Arts Combat Tree

Huntress Combat Arts:

Aspect: Hunter; Fury Swipe. Deadly Pounce Strike. Summoning. Battle Rage. Claws Of Fire. Hunt Storm. (Buff)

Aspect: Mystic Arts; Fury Bolt. Fire Leach. Lightning Surge. Death Seeker. Ancient Healing. (Buff)

Aspect: Kat-Magic; Venom Bow. (Buff) Kittling Pack. Kat-Tornado. Battle Cry. Kat-Clone.

Unfortunately I do not have the ideas for the bronze, silver and gold modification distribution points but I am completely open to any suggestions if anyone has any. Anyway, I hope that you all liked my character concept?

What They All Do:

Aspect: Hunter

Fury Swipe: This combat art allows for the Huntress to use her razor sharp claws which are fast and deadly, at least to anything that is of flesh and blood.

Deadly Pounce Strike:  This combat art is similar to her Fury Swipe, but Huntress attacks with a charging leap and her claws however produce deadly poison as she lands her devastating blow in her pounce.

Summoning: This combat art is one of the most ancient powers that allows the Huntress to summon fourth 2 Kat-Lun Warriors, these are spirits of the Kat-Lun, a sort of Assassin Warrior clan of her race. With the mod points, Huntress can summon a third or a fourth Kat-Lun Warrior to join her in battle. Also one of the mod points can turn this combat art into a Buff.

Battle Rage: This combat art allows Huntress to enter a sort of Frenzy where Huntress can raise her attack speed, combat damage for both long ranged and close combat weapons, as well as raise her defence and spell resistance considerably, that will last for 50 seconds. This is handy for when you need that extra edge.

Claws Of Fire: What this combat art can do is simple enough. Huntress can imbue her claws in flames that do not harm her, but they sure as all heck will harm her enemies. These are good for a Roast Orc, Or a deep fried Goblin Steak.

Hunt Storm: (Buff)  This Buff will produce a dark cloud over Huntress that will strike nearby enemies with wild lightning. However, should they try to run away, this cloud can move off away from Huntress, but this won’t make her vulnerable as she has other combat arts to aid her, so make no mistake if you think she’s now an easy kill, while the storm will hunt down the enemies, as they run away.

Aspect:  Mystic Arts

Fury Bolt: Huntress can fire a bolt like energy that is like a small ball, once it hits its target, it damages it on combat, the mods for this combat art allow for huntress to fire more bolts in order to hit multiple targets, or one huge massive bolt, the choice is yours.

Fire Leach: Huntress produces a blaze of fire from her paws, which strike one target, setting them on fire, but it will then go from the first target and leach itself onto the next target and the next, etc.

Lightning Surge: This combat Art will allow Huntress to strike forth from her claws lightning bolts that can hit one enemy, however, the one who is hit, the lightning can pass through and onto the next singular target, with the ability to modify this bad boy of a combat art to hit groups of enemies instead.

Death Seeker: This combat art allows Huntress to summon fourth a sort of Voo-Doo like Cats head, but it being the size of a human skull, but ablaze with fire, this skull floats in the air as it is not attached to a body and basically it acts like a heat seeking missile, so once it hits one or more targets, it will go on to strike any enemies that try to flee away from its deadly attack, setting them on fire as it strikes them.

Ancient Healing: (Buff) This buff will appear as a red and white aura completely surrounding Huntress’s body, not only will it heal her when she gets hit by weapons, Ancient Healing also has the abilities to nullify any spell casted upon her, Ice, Magic, Poison, Fire, as well as also deflect ranged weapon attacks, while this buff is active.

Aspect: Kat-Magic

Venom Bow: (Buff) This combat art allows Huntress to summon fourth a green and yellowish aura like bow that has the highest concentration of Multiple Venoms and just like The Seraphim's Beefy Gee weapon, this weapon replaces any long ranged weapon, needing a slot free to use it and it’s Starting Venom Damage is 100 venom damage

Kittling Pack: Huntress summons form a pack of small cats, but these are anything but cute, they are fierce and can cause some considerable harm.

Kat-Tornado: Huntress can run really fast around her enemies causing whirlwind that sucks the enemies into it, causing damage.

Battle Cry: Huntress makes a high pitched mewling type of scream that can knock back enemies and hurt them too.

Kat-Clone: Huntress can summon forth a clone copy of herself in order to confuse her opponents and she works exactly in the same way as the Inquisitor’s Double with a mod to turn the clone into a permanent buff

Ben I hope you like these changes that I made? Please let me know if any of them are not doable, thank you. I also hope that everyoe else here likes the changes that I have made.

Edited by SheHawk
To Add Further Details
  • Like! 1

Wow! Really? Ben you are too Awesome for words. I'm practically speechless, enjoy your business trip, have a good time and I hope that you enjoy the trip. You really like the ideas? Sorry, I am just so completely blown away that you would even want to make this character at all, I only spent quite a long time today just thinking about the combat arts carefully etc. I used pretty much from the Sacred Wiki website the skill set and combat arts of the Seraphim to act as a guide line, thinking through very carefully the different combat arts, what they do etc. I used my imagination to help, while trying to keep this character relevant to the world of the Sacred 2 game all at the same time and that wasn't easy... Please may I be the first person to try the character out once she's developed? I not ask because she's my idea, I have always wanted to be able to create my own computer character but not have the brains to do so. So Kudos to you that you have the know-how etc. I simply cannot thank you enough.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Like! 1

I like the character concept and think that it would make a great addition to the game. The Combat Arts are well thought out and will fit the character well. I wonder about her sounds and speech and what comments she might make in the game. Where would the voice recording and sounds come from?

• Appreciation 1
7 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

I like the character concept and think that it would make a great addition to the game. The Combat Arts are well thought out and will fit the character well. I wonder about her sounds and speech and what comments she might make in the game. Where would the voice recording and sounds come from?

Those are good questions Steve. I would say a character actress, other than this I will leave those things down to Ben to tackle, since he wants to create my character. I am glad though that you like the concept and that you think that this character would fit well with the world of Sacred 2. I knew from the moment when I got the first initial idea that I would need to include what kind of combat arts my character would need to have, which skills etc. As well as make them all relevant. I am beyond grateful that I have such a good imagination, that really helped, since childhood I have always had a very creative mind and I was determined to make really good use of such a wonderful gift.

7 hours ago, Flix said:

Which one do you like better?

kbwnLaIl.jpg   Xzdubk4.jpg

Wow! Oh Wow! I am utter and completely astonished Ben, what amazing talent you have. The one on the left is the most striking to me, I only have one addition to make, if that is okay? Could you give her a tail, like what you did with the second concept? It was a tough choice for me to make, as they are both so very awesome designs. Concept No. 1 for me gets my hands down, up, which ever one of those it is, my paws too. *Giggles* =^.^= I just like and love the idea behind cat people, I do not know why. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort and everything else in creating the two concepts, I am truly blown away and amazed by what you have done Ben, honest, as I am and always will be a very honest person, you have a truly fantastic gift.

2 hours ago, SheHawk said:

Those are good questions Steve. I would say a character actress, other than this I will leave those things down to Ben to tackle, since he wants to create my character. I am glad though that you like the concept and that you think that this character would fit well with the world of Sacred 2. I knew from the moment when I got the first initial idea that I would need to include what kind of combat arts my character would need to have, which skills etc. As well as make them all relevant. I am beyond grateful that I have such a good imagination, that really helped, since childhood I have always had a very creative mind and I was determined to make really good use of such a wonderful gift.

You do indeed have a very creative mind and a unique talent. Thank you for sharing your ideas here with us, Amy.

• Appreciation 1
2 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

You do indeed have a very creative mind and a unique talent. Thank you for sharing your ideas here with us, Amy.

Why thank you so much for the compliment Steve. I like and love being creative, it is my biggest passion in life and I am so happy and glad to share my ideas etc. here at Dark Matters. I hope to be an active member here and I do hope maybe one day there will be another Sacred Game and for it to be better than Sacred 3. Only time shall tell.

On 8/8/2019 at 9:21 PM, Flix said:

I can't take too much credit for the designs.  The models and textures were done by my mod collaborators Pesmontis and SX255 for our mod Diablo 2 Fallen.  I just did the scripting to bring them into the game.  Neither is active around here any more, but I'm sure they would be warmed to hear their creations are bringing delight to people.

To start with, I'll have to replace one of the other characters. This I could probably do over a weekend sometime this month.  It won't be an eighth additional character, since the game only recognizes the original 7 characters.  I'd have to replace the High Elf with the Huntress.

Armor would probably not look right either.  It would be more for just the fun of running around the game world in a "different skin".

The combat arts and skills I could do, but that would be a lot more work.  It would be something I could possibly get to after my current projects list.

Ben, please do what is ever the best or easiest way for you. Heck, I honestly really was not expecting anyone to make the character into an actual playable one, but even a character as near as close to her would be fantastic too. I'm just an ideas kind of person with a very creative imagination and lack the skills to do computer characters myself, if you need Huntress to be able to wear armour and that does seem like a must for the game, but please correct me if my observations about the game to be wrong. You can go with concept 2 if that design will work better to give the character armour, I can't see how a character could manage without it for the game, but maybe I am being far too practical in that assumption. I have a good idea for what each different combat art does, but not what it might look like other than the Death Seeker combat art, which is a floating cat skull, but it's the same size as a human one, it is ablaze with fire and it seeks out all and any near by targets, it can hit one target, or many, it's like a cat head version of a heat seeking missile. Basically this can have a certain radius, obviously it's not going to be able to reach enemies that are too far off in the distance.

You will be glad to know that I am not over protective of my idea, if something does not work or can't be done, you and that wonderful team that you have mentioned and please thank them for me, for doing this. You and them have my 100% complete blessings to make any changes that are needed that work within the parameters of the game design, coding etc. I can describe what each combat art does and the buffs, tell me what is possible and if something is not, I am more than open to any suggestions that you, Pesmontis and SX255 might have, for something that can and will work within the game. Above all else, please; you and them too, take your time in doing this character, all things take time and something done well is best done, by taking the time and effort to put into doing it in the first place. At least that's how I see it. Basically it is okay if doing this character will take a long time to do, the Sacred 2 game isn't going anywhere and I have a lot to do, with playing Sacred 2 Gold and that for me is going to take longer to do that, than what it would take for anyone else playing the game and that is okay, I will be simply happy to eventually complete the campaign of Sacred 2 Gold. I hope what I have said has been helpful?

Edited by SheHawk
  • Like! 1

Ben:

Hello there Ben,

I know and appreciate that you are a very busy person, that said, I want to make sure that I said nothing wrong in my reply to you in this post. I hope you did not take my comment of that Sacred 2 is not going anywhere the wrong way, it was not meant to be offensive or upsetting etc. I also hope that I have not said anything else that may have come out the wrong way. I can't really put into words how hard I truly try to be articulate, precise, everything all correct etc. It's not easy, but I can do it, but sometimes my learning disability does have a nasty habit of letting me down sometimes. Anyway, if I have done or said anything wrong, I am truly deeply sorry, if it is a case you are busy, I am even sorry for troubling you with my message, genuinely so. I have noticed that you have replied to other peoples comments on other posts, but not on this post, so please forgive me that I seek clarity on what is going on, I honestly cannot say how sorry that I am, or how much I truly mean it, be it if you believe that or not.

Edited by SheHawk
19 hours ago, Flix said:

All is well.  I just haven't posted in this thread because I haven't had anything new to add.  I'm currently on the road at a hotel so I've been away from my "work" computer (by that I mean my gaming PC that I develop mods on) and I tend to only get verbose when I'm posting about Sacred or other games.  So if I seem curt or terse it's nothing personal.  You personality is quite mild and warm, so I can't imagine being offended or upset by you. I just don't converse that much outside of game-specific posts.  Rest assured, I'm confident I will be back to this thread soon enough with some new updates. 

Thank you so much Ben for letting me know all of that. Best of luck on your trip and I meant everything that I said about you developing this character, whatever is easy or best for you to make things work, you go ahead and change what ever you need to change, even though I not know you well enough, I have sincere and genuine respect for you. I honestly was worried, I thought I may have messed things up somewhere, that and I am a very indifferent person by nature, but as such, this has lost me people I thought were my friends, but even getting something genuinely wrong has made people stop being my friends. Honest truth, so please do forgive me for asking you to make sure that I had not done or said anything wrong. And I do try, I really do, I try hard not to freak out, I am so well aware that it is an impulsive reaction that I really do not need, all that I can do is keep working on reducing that impulse to 0, if that is at all possible, possible or not, it won't stop me at least from trying. I have my flaws, just like anyone else, I do my best always, to rise above them.

Edited by SheHawk

You truly put a lot of thought, time, and effort into your updated Aspects and Combat Arts for your Huntress. The descriptions are quite palpable and bring vivid images to mind. It remains to see what Flix can whip up and I look forward to seeing the result!

• Appreciation 1
5 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

You truly put a lot of thought, time, and effort into your updated Aspects and Combat Arts for your Huntress. The descriptions are quite palpable and bring vivid images to mind. It remains to see what Flix can whip up and I look forward to seeing the result!

Thank you Steve for your praise and comment both, I appreciate that very much. I have given Flix/Ben, free reign to change anything that he may need to change just in case my ideas/imaginings can't be done or for whatever other reason that may prevent him form making these imagined combat arts into computer reality. I respect his abilities. Actually, I always put in a lot of thought, effort etc. in everything that I do, life has taught me the importance of that and I am glad beyond mention that I have learned that one of so many, life lessons.

• Like! 1
On 8/13/2019 at 9:04 AM, Flix said:

All is well.  I just haven't posted in this thread because I haven't had anything new to add.  I'm currently on the road at a hotel so I've been away from my "work" computer (by that I mean my gaming PC that I develop mods on) and I tend to only get verbose when I'm posting about Sacred or other games.  So if I seem curt or terse it's nothing personal.  You personality is quite mild and warm, so I can't imagine being offended or upset by you. I just don't converse that much outside of game-specific posts.  Rest assured, I'm confident I will be back to this thread soon enough with some new updates. 

Success on that road trip flix! I know Schot is looking for one... what kind of gaming pc are you using ..is it a desktop or mobile?

:0

gogo

2 hours ago, GoldenGirl said:

That will take some time. Was just a question in advance. I still have to translate everything into English. Then I will set a new topic.

As I read, you have a lot on your to-do list yourself. That's how long it can wait :smile:

Yes, I know. He is also responsible for the community patch and various mods :smile:

I am curious how this will be integrated into the game.

Goldengirl, I so like and love your sense of humour, your comment to Flix made me smile. Flix says he could replace the High Elf, I have a suggestion and it is purely only just that. He could instead replace the Dragon Mage Character, I feel that this character was rushed at best for when the Ice and Blood Add on got made, at least that is my observation and how I see it, I apologise in advance if I am wrong about that and it is totally okay for whatever reason Flix if you can't replace my character for the Dragon Mage, it was just an idea and a passing thought.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Like! 1
  • 2 months later...

I haven't forgotten about this. It took me longer than expected to finish my other projects but now I finally have some time to try to make this real.  Should be able to have something to try out this week.

• Appreciation 1