9 hours ago, gogoblender said:

I know you're very happy with the longer buffs...I can see this going both ways...the difficulty of this game when it came out made the online HC community cling to each other because the need to share resources to defend against such a hostile environment was necessary.  I like how this mod team has made the game a little kinder and so makes it easier to to play and be more attractive to today's crowd. 

I think you hit the nail on the head there. Sacred as it was originally published was balanced around a party of players all supporting one another with various skills and item trading.  The single-player experience could be brutally punishing for many characters.  What this mod has done is make the game truly single-player worthy.

9 hours ago, gogoblender said:

I'm a little sad that you're telling of tales is finished? 

Not to worry, I've made a Dwarf next.  :lol:  I'm busy making some maps for the Ember community this week but I'm sure I'm be posting how Eolus Thunderfist is doing in Sacred Reborn soon enough.

• Appreciation 1
4 hours ago, Dax said:

Starling, are GOG and Steam aware of your mod? Introducing Reborn to both forums might lead to the influx of new players.

I didn't see any mention of them there (well there is something in Russian on Steam that may be it) so I made English topics on those forums:

https://www.gog.com/forum/sacred_series/sacred_reborn_bugfix_and_balance_mod

https://steamcommunity.com/app/12320/discussions/0/1755771741306889824/

3 hours ago, Flix said:

I didn't see any mention of them there (well there is something in Russian on Steam that may be it) so I made English topics on those forums.

I already did a russian topic on Steam (actually completely rewrite the old one). Need to translate it in English, I will do it, just time needed.