A Possible Seraphim Alternative Playable Character

Wow! She is fantastic Ben, you are too awesome for words. Just out of curiosity, is fire like hair hard or impossible to do? I think that would be hard to do maybe even for a CG movie character, hair within itself is difficult to do and true they have gotten better with doing hair on CG characters.  Fiery hair may not animate as well as I can see it in my head. All Kudos to you for doing a draft concept, as with my other character and the combat arts etc. I am not over protective of, you are once again free Ben to change anything that you wish if it makes it easier and better to make it work within the games physics etc. Obviously I have no idea of what will work and what wont. I wasn't exactly expecting to come up with another alternative character, this character build idea just hit me quite out of the blue, as the saying goes, once I had the idea, it was down to me thinking through carefully about each combat art etc. I am sure that you will agree with this. That, when something is worth doing, it is worth doing it well.

PS. Oops! my bad, I forgot to mention about the wings. Sorry about that Ben, I was so blown away by your art work, sincerely so. The wings are perfect, far better than what I had imagined, which is quite far fetched and possibly not practical, even in a fantasy game. I have one very crazy imagination. *Lol.*

Edited by SheHawk
  • 5 months later...
On 8/25/2019 at 7:43 AM, SheHawk said:

I can bend or change the rules in any way, if such is ever needed, in order to win the war against the Inquisitors.”

That's a very high but dangerous estimation of yourself...

The main reason of the fallen first Angels was the same.

Even though your wings and your body are perfect, can you say the same of your soul ?

^^

:-)

• Like! 1

Greetings SheHawk,

Thanks for your kind answer.

Please don't apologize. Probably my years of RPG influenced me a little bit too much, and I always enjoyed to speak with such characters who are showing a strong ego as an armor protecting a weakness or a nice but fragile heart.

Of course I wouldn't have dared to ask you this question directly without having known you first, accordingly our world, society, and customs.

But at least I got the merit to get a response from you, though I wondered how this Elite Seraphin would have answered. :smile:

Best Regards

Edited by Jayce
language mistake
  • Like! 1
23 hours ago, Jayce said:

Greetings SheHawk,

Please don't apologize. Probably my years of RPG influenced me a little bit too much, and I always enjoyed to speak with such characters who are showing a strong ego as an armor protecting a weakness or a nice but fragile heart.

Of course I wouldn't have dared to ask you this question directly without having known you first, accordingly our world, society, and customs.

But at least I got the merit to get a response from you, though I wondered how this Elite Seraphin would have answered. :smile:

Best Regards

23 hours ago, Jayce said:

Greetings SheHawk,

Best Regards

Jayce, thank you for your reply it is much appreciated. I have a rough idea of how the Elite Seraphim may have replied to your quote, I have come across some people with superiority complexes before, and that is all that I pretty much have to go off really, it felt a bit awkward for me to put myself into character for even a short moment, to give the character that sense of a superiority complex, it felt so wrong and I am glad that I did not have to keep within character for far too long. Suffice as to say; I would be completely terrible at playing a bad charactor, if I were an actress, thankfully I am not, but I was very good at acting in all of my school plays. I honestly count myself lucky that I was never picked to play a bad person, I would have turned the part down in all honesty, I have a far too strong sense of goodness in me, I have pretty much always been that way, there was however, only  ever; one time when I went bad, not completely bad, but it was a very dark moment for me and I am glad that I was able to over come that part of myself. So now you know a little bit about me and It was an honour for me to share that with you.

• Appreciation 1

Reincarnation, the mythical topic as ancient as soul.

Issue is, we don't know how to check the possible past lives.

Starting from it, I prefer to find the way to verify and learn on it, if it is, than to believe in a way that may be an illusion (or a religion), or simply a wrong direction that would prevent us to look in the other sides.

I am not saying finding this on my own all alone though. Because experiences and meetings are for sure growing ourselves, until we get one special, THE One Special who will be like the last hand grabbing you until the top and that you will never release.

"...And I don't want to miss a thing!" :whistle:

Yes life can be full of beauty by the moment we are on the good way of it, and by this way it will help to improve levels of awareness, self-confidence, and energy.

So, no need to believe, things come when they must come :wink:

Thanks again for this nice reflexion :smart:

...and your kind words

10 hours ago, Jayce said:

Reincarnation, the mythical topic as ancient as soul.

Issue is, we don't know how to check the possible past lives.

Starting from it, I prefer to find the way to verify and learn on it, if it is, than to believe in a way that may be an illusion (or a religion), or simply a wrong direction that would prevent us to look in the other sides.

I am not saying finding this on my own all alone though. Because experiences and meetings are for sure growing ourselves, until we get one special, THE One Special who will be like the last hand grabbing you until the top and that you will never release.

"...And I don't want to miss a thing!" :whistle:

Yes life can be full of beauty by the moment we are on the good way of it, and by this way it will help to improve levels of awareness, self-confidence, and energy.

So, no need to believe, things come when they must come :wink:

Thanks again for this nice reflexion :smart:

...and your kind words

You are most welcome Jayce and you have a very interesting way at looking at things. All and anything is possible, I keep an open mind. because what was once known as fact, can so easily not be fact in the possible future. Example, a very long time ago, man could not fly and yet here we are flying, not quite like superman, but at least we can travel in machines that can fly, but tell tha to a person back in the day a man could not and you would be considered crazy. So many things change, I accept the many changes, I embrace every new experiences, there is more to life that is for sure, but I hope it is safe to say that no one can learn asbolutely everything, I would not want to know absolutely everything, I think and feel knowing so maybe enlightening, but would be quite a dull and boring life, but I could be so wrong about that and that is okay if that should ever be to case. While I have personal beliefs of my own, I am not stuck in my ways with them, because I have truly learned the importance of keeping and having an open mind. Too many things can be so easily proven, but also equally disproven, one must follow their own heart and soul in the perrsuit of real truth. I have very much enjoyed or conversations and viewpoints on life. Thank you for that, I am truly humbled.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Appreciation 1
On 2/13/2020 at 5:45 AM, SheHawk said:

but I hope it is safe to say that no one can learn asbolutely everything, I would not want to know absolutely everything, I think and feel knowing so maybe enlightening, but would be quite a dull and boring life

:agreed: I completely agree with you here (and not only). Impossible to learn everything, sciences, knowledge and cultures from the beginning of the life. Thousands of life wouldn't be enough, as each of us represent one piece of the puzzle. At least I could learn a little bit from you...

On 2/13/2020 at 5:45 AM, SheHawk said:

I have very much enjoyed or conversations and viewpoints on life. Thank you for that, I am truly humbled.

Then we are 2. Big thanks and hugs :hugs:

Hoping there will be an (some) "after" on other topics.

• Appreciation 1
On 2/14/2020 at 5:31 PM, Jayce said:

:agreed: I completely agree with you here (and not only). Impossible to learn everything, sciences, knowledge and cultures from the beginning of the life. Thousands of life wouldn't be enough, as each of us represent one piece of the puzzle. At least I could learn a little bit from you...

Then we are 2. Big thanks and hugs :hugs:

Hoping there will be an (some) "after" on other topics.

Wow! Thank you for the hugs. *Hugs* to you too from me. I have made many other posts, you might like the concept character of Huntress, a cat woman species, she was my very first idea for a possible playble character for Sacred 2. I will follow you and you are free to follow me too. May we meet again for when our paths join together and be as one.

• Like! 1