running sacred 2 on windows 10

Hi everyone,
I played Sacred 2 few years ago and started it again lately on a laptop. Everything was running perfectly smooth, but lately when laptop had its actualization it doesn't work anymore - it starts and then turn off after like 2 minutes. I've tried playing it as an admin and on compatibility mode with XP (pack 2 and 3), Vista, Windows 7 and 8 and nothing works anymore. If this was discussed here before please just put me through, if it wasn't can anyone help? I have no idea about computers obviously and just love the game itself. Thanks for putting up with technologically-dumb person, god bless you

• Appreciation 1
18 hours ago, pytia41 said:

Hi everyone,
I played Sacred 2 few years ago and started it again lately on a laptop. Everything was running perfectly smooth, but lately when laptop had its actualization it doesn't work anymore - it starts and then turn off after like 2 minutes. I've tried playing it as an admin and on compatibility mode with XP (pack 2 and 3), Vista, Windows 7 and 8 and nothing works anymore. If this was discussed here before please just put me through, if it wasn't can anyone help? I have no idea about computers obviously and just love the game itself. Thanks for putting up with technologically-dumb person, god bless you

I' happy that Hooyaah was able to provide you with some help and link... we're always happy to meet up with new members here....

welcome to DarkMatters, pytia41!

:gogo:

gogo