s2logic.dll event error

I searched s2logic and found lots of programming stuff, but maybe someone has info if my problem is serious. My game just closed. PC is running fine except for that. I was playing SW, silver, in elf-land (I don't remember areas names) when the game closed and bought me back to the desktop. I checked the event viewer (Win10) and it indicated s2logic.dll had the error. 1st time this happened. It's a pain as my play is lost from the last save. I have the community patch installed. TIA. Eric

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 3:23 AM, cruisenut2001 said:

I searched s2logic and found lots of programming stuff, but maybe someone has info if my problem is serious. My game just closed. PC is running fine except for that. I was playing SW, silver, in elf-land (I don't remember areas names) when the game closed and bought me back to the desktop. I checked the event viewer (Win10) and it indicated s2logic.dll had the error. 1st time this happened. It's a pain as my play is lost from the last save. I have the community patch installed. TIA. Eric

I'm afraid I can't help you here personally with a good answer, Eric

But perhaps this bump will get you a "pass" at someone's notice that has a more helpful solution

:)

gogo